Nederland at Vidor

Michele

This game has fastly become one of the premier matchups in our district year in and year out. The games these two teams play are some of the most exciting and hard fought in the district every year. I finished my Indians game last season and rushed over to Bulldog Stadium to just catch the missed fieldgoal to end regulation. I of course got to see the OT win for Vidor. So I am going to pick Nederland in the pickums I do believe this will be another hard fought battle and come down to the wire. Two very well coached teams who will be ready to play assignment football. Best of luck to both schools

These Pirates do a lot of things great on O, but I'm more impressed with their Defense.  I think when it's said and done, Vidor may be the most complete team in district, meaning their Defense, Offense, and special teams are all on the same level.  

But I hear this Nederland team has a good defense.  Pretty obvious holding an explosive Memorial team to 13 points.  This game will probably be won with a 2nd half turnover that turns the tide of this game.  I have it....

Big Ned - 14

Black Pearl - 28