HF at Lumberton

Raiders94

2 hours ago, L-Train11 said:

What WOSGrad said.. their good relationship is why this game is even being played.

i must say though, even though obviously I want my Raiders to win, I really don't care at this point. I just want to be in the stands watching football!!

Amen L-Train11. Let this game be a fun and learning experience for each team, especially since we get thrown into the buzz saw next week.

10 minutes ago, illburhcklbry said:

Glad both teams got on the field last night good to see 2 communities get a break from all the craziness.

1. HF didn't get beat 59-0 like last year. 

2. Lumberton is 5A and barely beat a small 4A

3. Lumberton will be 1-9

Have a great weekend!!!

I glad you said this, because you have been wrong before. LMAO

40 minutes ago, Crawford72 said:

Lumberton will not be 1-9 and HF scheduled the game so size of schools does not matter. My son plays for HF and I think they are better than last year but Lumberton was the better team. Good luck to them this year

I will agree, HF looks real good this year. Best of luck to ya'll this year.

Besides one obnoxious HF fan, I will say this for the rest of the team/community: HF looks good this year. Ride your running back all year and you'll be alright. He is very good! Defense will get better once you can actually gameplan and anticipate what the other team is gonna do.

Seems like Coach Jehling is making things happen over there. Keep it up!!

Yup... this was a great game, HF is quite a bit better than last year; we should be able to get a few more victories this year. That RB from Lumberton was a hoss with some speed, we just could not contain him in the second half. Overall it seemed to be a pretty clean game with very few penalties and turn overs which for the first game is saying something about both teams. Good luck to both squads this week.