But The Most Inportant Thing Is The Fake Trump/Russia Collusion!

Reagan

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

The evil that lurks inside this CNN commie!

This is the hidden content, please

I would beg and plead with liberals on this forum to read this article.  This is bias information being perpetrated by CNN's Blitzer.  Muslims have used these types of attacks numerous times.  Did the idiot in Charlottesville copycat the Muslim attacks?  Quite possibly, but to associate the attack in Barcelona with what happened in Charlottesville is biased, irresponsible journalism.  He should be fired.

7 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Well, then by Mr. Blitzer's standards, isn't the Charlottesville attack a copycat of the ISIS inpired Nice and Wesminster attacks. 

So thaaaat would make make the Charlottesville attack, by the standards set out by Mr. Switzer an act of islamic terrorism.

Right?

Great point.  And according to Wikipedia, there have been 10 vehicular attacks in 2016 & 17 alone.  What bothers me, even though it's so blatantly biased, to many on the left believe every word that comes out of CNN, no matter how ridiculous.  

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

I would beg and plead with liberals on this forum to read this article.  This is bias information being perpetrated by CNN's Blitzer.  Muslims have used these types of attacks numerous times.  Did the idiot in Charlottesville copycat the Muslim attacks?  Quite possibly, but to associate the attack in Barcelona with what happened in Charlottesville is biased, irresponsible journalism.  He should be fired.

This might get him promoted.

On 8/18/2017 at 7:11 AM, REBgp said:

American slave owners would beat slaves till they were near death, then pour salt in the wound. and you guys try to act like muslims are the only ones guilty of hideous evil doings. 

22 minutes ago, six burg said:

American slave owners would beat slaves till they were near death, then pour salt in the wound. and you guys try to act like muslims are the only ones guilty of hideous evil doings. 

Is that beating circumstance still happening?  Is  the Muslim circumstance still happening?

15 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Is that beating circumstance still happening?  Is  the Muslim circumstance still happening?

It probably would be if Robert E Lee and his cronies would have won. Kinda like giving a growling dog a baseball bat beat down. Probably won't have a problem with that dog again.

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

I have seen quotes where you guys assume all blacks follow Sharpton and Jackson. thats why i accuse you of following Hannity and Fox News. 

No you havent- which is exactly why you can't produce any of them.  I still want you to show me a thread where, as  YOU SAID, "you guys assume all blacks want free stuff"