James Comey Testimony

new tobie

43 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Will the people believe James Comey or the known liar/con man ghetto president?

What is Comey going to say that is so stunning? 

I have read his statements. Unless he comes up with something different in person,  it will be complaining by the Dems for the sake of complaining. 

1 hour ago, tvc184 said:

What is Comey going to say that is so stunning? 

I have read his statements. Unless he comes up with something different in person,  it will be complaining by the Dems for the sake of complaining. 

I've also read that if he says Trump tried to interfere, or obstruct his investigation (whether he did or didn't actually do it) he will put himself in legal trouble. It is a felony to not report a felony.... so if Trump did obstruct justice (a felony) and Comey didn't immediately report it then he has also committed a felony.........much ado about nothing.... more Dem stipidity and waste of money....Comey will not put himself in that position, therefore nothing will be said othe than perhaps basic criticism.

The Dems opinion of Comey is much like watching a tennis match.  Comey investigates Hillary, Dems call him bad names.  Stops the investigation, He a good fair man.  Reopens investigation, He's the devils deciple.  Investigates collusion & can find none, Durn partisan politics. Talks bad about Trump, An honest forthright individual.

And it's documented in all the MSM.  I suppose you could call it a Love/Hate relationship.  I prefer the more accurate description of, male bovine feces.

8 minutes ago, stevenash said:

This could be the next class of victims the left seeks to "protect"

No doubt...of course, we'll need a very healthy budget and a full staff to administer the funds properly.

And when the project proves to be unsustainable and ineffective, increased funding will be required for those that made the mess to "fix" the mess.

Sorry...back on topic.

Comey came across as honest and truthful, I know who I believe. I think the most damaging piece of testimony was thatTrump asked the AG and others to leave the room when he made his illegal suggestions to Comey.  That nailed it for me.

20 minutes ago, Fee Dee said:

Comey came across as honest and truthful, I know who I believe. I think the most damaging piece of testimony was thatTrump asked the AG and others to leave the room when he made his illegal suggestions to Comey.  That nailed it for me.

Wow, I hope I'm never a defendant with you on the jury.

Please explain what information about the whole subject that you gleaned from this revelation. Do you believe that every time a person wants to talk in private signifies something sinister is going on? And how do you come to the conclusion that Trump's "suggestions" are illegal? And why do you feel Comey is honest and truthful when he admitted to leaking information? Does leaking information exemplify someone that's honest and truthful? And why didn't Comey leak or even come forward about the political pressure Loretta Lynch put on him? And why didn't Comey leak the fact that Trump is not under FBI investigation? I have a strong feeling you think Comey is all-of-a-sudden truthful and honest because he is now challenging Trump.

I think the hearing lays to rest the Trump/Russia collusion. Now, we get to hear endlessly about the new obstruction of justice. I haven't read anything that I believe supports that. I do think there is smoke, but no fire. I also believe that what Trump did is probably par for the course in Washington. All those people do is make back room quid pro quo deals. 

Just me, but I couldn't stand the way Comey answered questions.  I doubt he used a simple yes or no the whole time.  There was always an addition.

Here's a question and answer example:  Question:  Mr, Comey, did you see President Trump on March 10th?  Answer:  Yes I did, as of today at 10:46 EDST.   

He did come off as truthful, thanks to his admission of leaking information.  Then again, he could have been told to throw himself on a grenade to give the appearance of honesty.  Either way, after seeing him in action, there's no way he'd be the Director of the FBI if I was President.  As for as I could tell, he is a gelding.

13 minutes ago, new tobie said:

This is the hidden content, please

I read the first two paragraphs, but couldn't finish due to my uncontrollable laughter. Do you really read this stuff? Did you read anything but the headline? And if you did read it, would you like to discuss any or all parts of this propagandized article? Even Politifact would have to rate this a "pants on fire" article and they're on the same side.