Trump Fires FBI Director

BLUEDOVE3

I still can't fathom how upset the Liberals seem to be about the Russians influencing our elections, but don't give one iota about the Obama administration actively trying to influence the Israeli elections. The Russians and Chinese hacked practically every government agency we have during the Obama years and nobody raised an eyebrow. The Russians supposedly hacked the DNC servers (which could have been an act by high school novices) and released factual information, and Liberal heads explode. I'm starting to warm up to the idea that once Trump won the election, the Obama administration knew they would need a good excuse as to why they were spying on the Trump administration, so the fake outrage story of Russian interference was hatched to give false credibility to the unlawful spying.

The last few months have been enjoyable, and very disturbing at the same time. Watching Liberals throw temper tantrums, scream falsehoods and blatant lies, make doom and gloom predictions based on lies or based on absolutely nothing, concoct outrageous conspiracy theories, mock and deride anyone that doesn't agree with them, and basically accept as fact every harebrained theory for Hillary's loss, except the fact that she was far and away the worst candidate the Democrats could run. Not only are we witnessing this comical reaction with our very own eyes, but we are also privileged to the incessant and insistent rants that the Republicans are the ones displaying this behavior. I originally thought the Liberal's behavior was comical, but now it has gotten to the point of just sad...and frightening to know how many of y'all exist...and are willing to reveal yourselves by engaging in this childish behavior.

Trump beat you at your own game!

And please, for once, when you Liberals insist on calling Trump mentally unstable, please backup your claims with some evidence. And when you can't, we can see crystal clear who the mentally unstable are.

And back to the topic, Comey should have been fired a long time ago. Liberals know it, but still feel compelled to be the source of division...it just in their DNA I guess.

34 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I still can't fathom how upset the Liberals seem to be about the Russians influencing our elections, but don't give one iota about the Obama administration actively trying to influence the Israeli elections. The Russians and Chinese hacked practically every government agency we have during the Obama years and nobody raised an eyebrow. The Russians supposedly hacked the DNC servers (which could have been an act by high school novices) and released factual information, and Liberal heads explode. I'm starting to warm up to the idea that once Trump won the election, the Obama administration knew they would need a good excuse as to why they were spying on the Trump administration, so the fake outrage story of Russian interference was hatched to give false credibility to the unlawful spying.

The last few months have been enjoyable, and very disturbing at the same time. Watching Liberals throw temper tantrums, scream falsehoods and blatant lies, make doom and gloom predictions based on lies or based on absolutely nothing, concoct outrageous conspiracy theories, mock and deride anyone that doesn't agree with them, and basically accept as fact every harebrained theory for Hillary's loss, except the fact that she was far and away the worst candidate the Democrats could run. Not only are we witnessing this comical reaction with our very own eyes, but we are also privileged to the incessant and insistent rants that the Republicans are the ones displaying this behavior. I originally thought the Liberal's behavior was comical, but now it has gotten to the point of just sad...and frightening to know how many of y'all exist...and are willing to reveal yourselves by engaging in this childish behavior.

Trump beat you at your own game!

And please, for once, when you Liberals insist on calling Trump mentally unstable, please backup your claims with some evidence. And when you can't, we can see crystal clear who the mentally unstable are.

And back to the topic, Comey should have been fired a long time ago. Liberals know it, but still feel compelled to be the source of division...it just in their DNA I guess.

should fire sessions next, im sure he has done something illegal

6 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

should fire sessions next, im sure he has done something illegal

Be careful, he just might come after you. Since Obama set the standard that it is now okay to spy on your enemies, Trump might just start checking the NSA surveillance logs to see who is in need of an attitude adjustment from Big Brother.

6 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Be careful, he just might come after you. Since Obama set the standard that it is now okay to spy on your enemies, Trump might just start checking the NSA surveillance logs to see who is in need of an attitude adjustment from Big Brother.

6 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Well two things, Im not afraid and i have nothing to hide. spying on me would be very boring. Don't even listen to talk radio.

55 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

Well two things, Im not afraid and i have nothing to hide. spying on me would be very boring. Don't even listen to talk radio.

You've wrote some very negative and untruthful things about Trump on this website. Trump can come after you with impunity because people on his level do not get prosecuted...as we have all seen with Obama and Hillary.

And why did you quote me but have nothing to say about Obama trying to influence the Israeli elections? Oops, my bad...I almost forgot...you would never say anything negative about Obama. Maybe he's the one who should have been fired. No, definitely he's the one who should have been fired. And before you go into your little half-witted comment, I will beat you to the punch...President Donald Trump will always and forever be known as President of the United States. (And he won't have the caveat as "worst" in his title). 

4 hours ago, Big girl said:

I heard about that. Why did Trump change his story?  He now says it was his decision.

It is called being a leader. Taking responsibility and not throwing people under the bus. I relize the past 8 years that leadership was an anomaly, and in general being a strong leader is frowned upon in the gay  and feminist community so I understand that you still need your safe place to comprehend things. 

18 hours ago, Englebert said:

You've wrote some very negative and untruthful things about Trump on this website. Trump can come after you with impunity because people on his level do not get prosecuted...as we have all seen with Obama and Hillary.

And why did you quote me but have nothing to say about Obama trying to influence the Israeli elections? Oops, my bad...I almost forgot...you would never say anything negative about Obama. Maybe he's the one who should have been fired. No, definitely he's the one who should have been fired. And before you go into your little half-witted comment, I will beat you to the punch...President Donald Trump will always and forever be known as President of the United States. (And he won't have the caveat as "worst" in his title). 

No creditable historian will back this claim. I'm even willing to bet your not as ignorant as this. Post.

19 hours ago, Englebert said:

You have nothing negative to say about trump and I won't say nothing about Obama. 

29 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

You have nothing negative to say about trump and I won't say nothing about Obama. 

Apparently you have a reading comprehension deficiency because I don't mind saying negative stuff about Trump, and have plenty of times on this board. I get it, you only read what you want to read. And when it doesn't fit your narrative, you perform your mental gymnastics to twist things to conform to your own little preconceived notions. It's crystal clear to most on here.

1 hour ago, PAMFAM10 said:

No creditable historian will back this claim. I'm even willing to bet your not as ignorant as this. Post.

Which claim are you referring to? Which doesn't really matter, most credible historians would agree with every single word of that post. Just because it differs from your preconceived notions doesn't make it false. I'm sure you can find some people in your own little world who agree with you. Y'all have websites devoted to distorting the truth to fit the Liberal narrative...but many can see through that nonsense.