Treyvon Martin's Life Didn't Matter to His Parents

Hagar

If Zimmerman wasn't a racist who profiled Martin. Martin would still be alive. Zimmerman profiled martin then shot him because the 16 year old was allegedly whooping his ass. 

So no don't blame the parents because nothing they could have done to stop Zimmerman that day.

If Martin was white he wouldn't look suspicious he'll still be alive.

2 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

Martin would be alive if he would not have attacked Zimmerman.  It does not matter with Zimmerman had in his mind once that he was attacked and had to defend himself. 

I won't argue that but the encounter would never came about if he was not profiled. 

3 hours ago, tvc184 said:

I guess you missed the word "perception". 

3 hours ago, tvc184 said:

I guess you missed the word "perception". 

Far be it from me to presume the perogatives of God.  I got enough to be concerned with on my own plate.

10 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

If Zimmerman wasn't a racist who profiled Martin. Martin would still be alive. Zimmerman profiled martin then shot him because the 16 year old was allegedly whooping his ass. 

So no don't blame the parents because nothing they could have done to stop Zimmerman that day.

If Martin was white he wouldn't look suspicious he'll still be alive.

If if's and but's were candy and nuts, it would be Christmas everyday.

IF Zimmerman's community hadn't had a crime problem, there would be no need for a neighborhood watch. IF Zimmerman had assumed that someone out and about in their neighborhood after dark wasn't worth checking out, Martin wouldn't have attacked him. IF he hadn't profiled him as a threat to his safety, he would have let him continue whipping his a**, instead of defending himself. IF his parents had done a good job, Martin would have been at home studying to become a pilot. See, I can play the if game to.

All kidding aside, we have to be honest here. this was a bad situation that ended tragically. We can't say if this or if that, because we don't know what was in their hearts and minds when this happened. There were things both parties could have done to prevent this. It shouldn't have ended the way it did. In the end, Trayvon isn't coming back and Zimmerman has to live with the fact that he took someone's life.  It is a very sad situation. 

4 hours ago, Kountzer said:

Far be it from me to presume the perogatives of God.  I got enough to be concerned with on my own plate.

So you have perceptions (opinions, judgments, etc.) of nothing as everything is left to God? Don't look at the speck in my eye while missing the plank in yours. I get it.....

But I have sure seen a lot of opinions by the person (you) that claims to leave it for "God to decide". 

I suspect your deferral to God is limited by the question asked (that you don't want to answer) and not in principle of it. Again, I get it.

54 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

So you have perceptions (opinions, judgments, etc.) of nothing as everything is left to God? Don't look at the speck in my eye while missing the plank in yours. I get it.....

But I have sure seen a lot of opinions by the person (you) that claims to leave it for "God to decide". 

I suspect your deferral to God is limited by the question asked (that you don't want to answer) and not in principle of it. Again, I get it.

The question was asked how do I perceive Mr Brown and Mr Martin will be ultimately judged?

I never met them.  I only heard how the media portrayed them.  I've never set foot into the state of Missouri (Brown).  I visited Florida (Martin) three or four time, briefly, while I was enlisted in the US Coast Guard.  That was at least 30 years ago.  Travon Martin wasn't born yet.

But the all knowing, almighty God knows them.  He knew their every word, every thought, every action.  He also knows all that about the people who slayed them.  He knows all that, and more about all of us.   So He is infinitely more qualified to be the ultimate judge in these respective cases, and in all cases, including mine and yours.  Therefore I defer  all ultimate judging to Him, to God.  I feel certain it will be done right.

19 hours ago, stevenash said:

So you are saying that the problem lies with the Zimmermans parents rather than Trayvons?

I feel bad for his parents. Idiots are still bashing his name and saying he deserved to die. Hasnt it been 3 years? He just went to the store to buy skittles and tea. Zimmerman is proud that he killed a 17 year old kid, some of you guys idolize him. .Georgie's former friend, Taffe , said he killed Martin, because of his race. Georgie said that it"was God's will that i kill him".  God will not be mocked and you reap what you sow. You guys think this is funny, but beware it could happen to you or your kids/grandkids. Someone could murder them. I dont think you will laugh or find humor in their demise. Death does not discriminate.

7 hours ago, texanabroad said:

If if's and but's were candy and nuts, it would be Christmas everyday.

IF Zimmerman's community hadn't had a crime problem, there would be no need for a neighborhood watch. IF Zimmerman had assumed that someone out and about in their neighborhood after dark wasn't worth checking out, Martin wouldn't have attacked him. IF he hadn't profiled him as a threat to his safety, he would have let him continue whipping his a**, instead of defending himself. IF his parents had done a good job, Martin would have been at home studying to become a pilot. See, I can play the if game to.

All kidding aside, we have to be honest here. this was a bad situation that ended tragically. We can't say if this or if that, because we don't know what was in their hearts and minds when this happened. There were things both parties could have done to prevent this. It shouldn't have ended the way it did. In the end, Trayvon isn't coming back and Zimmerman has to live with the fact that he took someone's life.  It is a very sad situation. 

Zimmerman is a punk if he couldnt handle a skinny 17 year without the use of deadly force. I have a soon to be 16 year old who weighs 135llbs and he is 6'1. I shutter to think what could happen to him if a grown man hunted him down and picked a fight with him. My son wouldnt stand a chance.

6 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Zimmerman is a punk if he couldnt handle a skinny 17 year without the use of deadly force. I have a soon to be 16 year old who weighs 135llbs and he is 6'1. I shutter to think what could happen to him if a grown man hunted him down and picked a fight with him. My son wouldnt stand a chance.

What is ironic is that you probably assume Martin was some innocent young man that never was in trouble?  

4 minutes ago, Big girl said:

The guy who wrote the article should be ashamed of himself. My youngest son has been suspended twice for fighting. Does he deserve to die? How accurate is the information in the article?

Was your son bashing someone's head off of a concrete sidewalk?

4 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

What is ironic is that you probably assume Martin was some innocent young man that never was in trouble?  

Bashing? I still cant figure out why Zimmerman wasnt taken to the hospital for testing to make sure he didnt have a brain injury. How could a 148 lb kid, physically dominate a 190 lb man? The world will never know

6 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Was your son bashing someone's head off of a concrete sidewalk?

A person could lie and say he was. My son is black and loves to wear hoodies; therefore, racist white people would believe that he was guilty . The fact that he has been suspended twice for fighting (self defense) would elevate him to thug status.