Dallardsville Big Sandy 4 Bridge City 1/FINAL

WOSgrad

Great job ! Big Sandy!

Theres 2 teams in 25 2A that are not your 

average 2A team, Big Sandy and Evadale! They can hang with the bigger schools, they have pitchers that can pitch against the big schools!

They aren't your average Pitchers for 2A ! Big talent isn't always at the big schools anymore!

Proud of the 2A guys, don't underestimate these 2 teams! 

1 hour ago, 24/7Fun said:

Great job ! Big Sandy!

Theres 2 teams in 25 2A that are not your 

average 2A team, Big Sandy and Evadale! They can hang with the bigger schools, they have pitchers that can pitch against the big schools!

They aren't your average Pitchers for 2A ! Big talent isn't always at the big schools anymore!

Proud of the 2A guys, don't underestimate these 2 teams! 

Funny, I was just telling my wife that yesterday. My stepson plays for Deweyville and both BS and Evadale beat the doo doo out of them. Lol. Of course Deweyville is a bunch of freshmen and sophomores this season. Look out for them the next few years. Anyways, my wife was talking about how Deweyville struggled against BS and Edale, I literally told her neither are normal 2A teams and would both compete in 22-4A. Good luck to both schools on bringing a 'ship to SETX. Also think Deweyville made the playoffs. Not sure of the other. I know High Island and one other from that district go 1A. Sabine pass maybe? 

High Island & Spurger go in as 1A.  Big Sandy wins the district.  Evadale will go in as the 2 seed, Deweyville as the 3rd and I think SP has clinched the 4 spot.  We will matchup against District 26 in the first round.  It might be Friday before 2-4 know who they'll play.  Looking like Big Sandy will have Snook.  Mumford, Iola & Burton all log-jammed at the top.

3 hours ago, kicker said:

Funny, I was just telling my wife that yesterday. My stepson plays for Deweyville and both BS and Evadale beat the doo doo out of them. Lol. Of course Deweyville is a bunch of freshmen and sophomores this season. Look out for them the next few years. Anyways, my wife was talking about how Deweyville struggled against BS and Edale, I literally told her neither are normal 2A teams and would both compete in 22-4A. Good luck to both schools on bringing a 'ship to SETX. Also think Deweyville made the playoffs. Not sure of the other. I know High Island and one other from that district go 1A. Sabine pass maybe? 

Compete in 22-4A for 3rd and 4th yes. They wouldn't beat Silsbee or WOS

I've saw many baseball games and you never know whose gonna show up! Evadale beat Woodville 15-3 yesterday and I know Woodville beat Silsbee earlier, but I'm sure both bigger schools were having a bad game each time.

That's always the reason, when a smaller very good quality ,non-typical small school wins. Smaller schools rarely get props for having great pitching, or catching and hitting. This is 2017 things have changed. IMO 

1 hour ago, 24/7Fun said:

I've saw many baseball games and you never know whose gonna show up! Evadale beat Woodville 15-3 yesterday and I know Woodville beat Silsbee earlier, but I'm sure both bigger schools were having a bad game each time.

That's always the reason, when a smaller very good quality ,non-typical small school wins. Smaller schools rarely get props for having great pitching, or catching and hitting. This is 2017 things have changed. IMO 

Smaller schools have always got credit when it was due. Back when Buna was 2A they had some really good teams as well. Especially when they went all the way to the state semi finals. Same when Evadale made a trip to the state tournament.

23 hours ago, Chester86 said:

High Island & Spurger go in as 1A.  Big Sandy wins the district.  Evadale will go in as the 2 seed, Deweyville as the 3rd and I think SP has clinched the 4 spot.  We will matchup against District 26 in the first round.  It might be Friday before 2-4 know who they'll play.  Looking like Big Sandy will have Snook.  Mumford, Iola & Burton all log-jammed at the top.

As the great Lee Corso says, not so fast! Winner of Wednesday game between SP and WH determines 4 seed...

1 hour ago, sports fan 94 said:

Heard BC pitched several different  pitchers in the game   BS only pitched 1     seems like you would want to get several on the bump to get ready for the playoffs.     It's just a scrimmage.

Or you could get your ace work and on schedule for a playoff start against a quality opponent.............