*Card to West Brook Victim's Families--- Your sig needed*

Okay guys....in this time of tragedy, we want to do something to help comfort those families who had a child pass away due to the Bus Crash....

The least we can do is send a card..If you want your name (real name, not screen name) on the card, please either post it here, pm jdawg03, or send me an email at [email protected]. You may also put a short one-two sentence comment to go along with your name on the card...

Thanks and Remember to keep ALL of those affected by this event in your thoughts and prayers....

Chad Reed

What a terrible tragedy to happen to anyone anywhere. My prayers are with the family, friends,Teacher's and Coaches of these young ladies. My prayer is for you to seek the Lord for comfort, healing and understanding. Thoughts and Prayers from the Vidor Lady Pirate Softball Team.

Guest bleed orange

My prayer's are with the families of the two girls. By reading the newspaper both girls were outsanding individuals. My heart bleeds over the thought of a loss of a young person. My daughter met Alicia Bonura at a retreat, and she made a positive impact on her. She is deeply saddened by what happened. To the Bonura family. I am deeply sorry, but know this, you raised a wonderful young lady.

Keith M. Little

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    catherine
    Newest Member
    catherine