UC Berkeley Riots

PhatMack19

Only 9 arrested at Berkeley, and Ben got to speak.  Evidently there has been outside pressure to ensure the police do there job.  Mayor let the officers have pepper spray.  But don't let us be throwing high fives yet.  These anarchist have had a taste of power.  To them, it's addictive as any drug.  They'll rise up again, as their pliable brains are molded by the communist professors at that institution.  

Perhaps one of those profs read what Marine General Vandergrift said on Gualalcanal, "Conservation of force for future action is often a wise choice".  They'll be back, you can bet the house on it.

32 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Only 9 arrested at Berkeley, and Ben got to speak.  Evidently there has been outside pressure to ensure the police do there job.  Mayor let the officers have pepper spray.  But don't let us be throwing high fives yet.  These anarchist have had a taste of power.  To them, it's addictive as any drug.  They'll rise up again, as their pliable brains are molded by the communist professors at that institution.  

Perhaps one of those profs read what Marine General Vandergrift said on Gualalcanal, "Conservation of force for future action is often a wise choice".  They'll be back, you can bet the house on it.

Here's the article....

This is the hidden content, please

22 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Pansy arse snowflakes!!

Where is natural selection when you need it. These people are totally dependent on someone else in every facet of life. If that were my kid, I would feel I failed them miserably as a parent.

Take the clubs and masks from antifa, they can be whipped by the average male, maybe even by some females. You gotta ask yourself....... Why doesn't antifa show up at biker rallies and start some crap? In Texas, they shouldn't bring a club to a gunfight.

Berkeley is offering counseling because a conservative spoke there?  What a dysfunctional university.  Pick out any 30 of them.  Put them in Army uniforms, and give them an M-16, and turn them lose in Afghanistan.  If any made it back, doubt they'd need counseling over a conservative speaker.  Berkeley isn't a university, it's either a Day Care Center or Institution for the Mentally Unstable.  FEMA, please send play-duh.

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

Berkeley is offering counseling because a conservative spoke there?  What a dysfunctional university.  Pick out any 30 of them.  Put them in Army uniforms, and give them an M-16, and turn them lose in Afghanistan.  If any made it back, doubt they'd need counseling over a conservative speaker.  Berkeley isn't a university, it's either a Day Care Center or Institution for the Mentally Unstable.  FEMA, please send play-duh.

Here are a few of my favorite Ben Shapiro videos.  I can see how he triggers Libs by telling them the truth.

13 minutes ago, new tobie said:

You will be labeled a racist Six Burg, if you say anything against Trump or a white supremist which is the same thing

I see your comprehension skills have not improved in the last few weeks. But then, I didn't expect improvement. You only see/read what you are conditioned to believe.

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

Have you ever read anyone condoning white hate groups on this site, NO.  In fact, it is the opposite.  Try that again!

Well in his defense, the left considers everyone that don't agree with them a hate group now so it's tough to keep up.  

Another thing I noticed is that it seems Libs have gone away from the word racist.  I guess their race card has been overplayed.  Now everyone that don't agree with them is a white supremacist!

10 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Well in his defense, the left considers everyone that don't agree with them a hate group now so it's tough to keep up.  

Another thing I noticed is that it seems Libs have gone away from the word racist.  I guess their race card has been overplayed.  Now everyone that don't agree with them is a white supremacist!

I have had that word wrong all along, I thought it was supremist!

On 2/1/2017 at 10:47 AM, PhatMack19 said:

My biggest issue is the elected officials that tell the police to stand down and let these idiots destroy property.  1 arrest was made which is ludicrous.  The lady in the Trump hat that was mased by a thug needs to file assault charges immediately.

Peaceful Protesting is fine and protected under our Constitution.  Once you start looting, damaging property, and blocking roads then your a$$ needs to go to jail.  The police need to be allowed to do their jobs.  

King held peacfull protest and was murdered 

17 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Here are a few of my favorite Ben Shapiro videos.  I can see how he triggers Libs by telling them the truth.

Here's the killing part. You are telling me that this is the best debaters that blm could find? What a freaking joke. This guy killed them with facts and they could do nothing but throw their hands in the air. Lmao!

12 minutes ago, new tobie said:

People on this board only compliment blacks that are conservative and think like they do (see Colin Powell). Truth is I have many white friends, some that think differently than myself about politics also. This board is all Conservative and anti Obama. I would love to have George Bush back now.

Anti obama's policies.  But you and others think it is because of his skin color.  Always about the race card.

51 minutes ago, new tobie said:

People on this board only compliment blacks that are conservative and think like they do (see Colin Powell). Truth is I have many white friends, some that think differently than myself about politics also. This board is all Conservative and anti Obama. I would love to have George Bush back now.

Please list the people you know who compliment others that disagree with them. Like Wildcat said, it is about ideologies, not race. Of course that bounced right off of you.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Please list the people you know who compliment others that disagree with them. Like Wildcat said, it is about ideologies, not race. Of course that bounced right off of you.

Tell me how some liked Colin Powell during the Bush era and turned on the same man when he voted for Obama. A political party shouldn't make a diffrence on whether someone is a good person or not. I think George W is a good person, he just had a snake for VP. Trump made me realize that GW wasn't so bad afterall.

9 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Tell me how some liked Colin Powell during the Bush era and turned on the same man when he voted for Obama. A political party shouldn't make a diffrence on whether someone is a good person or not. I think George W is a good person, he just had a snake for VP. Trump made me realize that GW wasn't so bad afterall.

Colin only voted for obama for one reason, probably the same reason you voted for him as well.