UC Berkeley Riots

PhatMack19

27 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Just ironic that this is happening at Berkeley where they always used to protest free speech.  

My kid got invited to an engineering camp at Berkeley this summer.  I was about to write a big check, but thankfully these idiots saved me some money.  

This is the hidden content, please

My biggest issue is the elected officials that tell the police to stand down and let these idiots destroy property.  1 arrest was made which is ludicrous.  The lady in the Trump hat that was mased by a thug needs to file assault charges immediately.

Peaceful Protesting is fine and protected under our Constitution.  Once you start looting, damaging property, and blocking roads then your a$$ needs to go to jail.  The police need to be allowed to do their jobs.  

2 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Why should they, or any other school, be getting federal funds anyway?

Because we have too much government intrusion( regardless of party) in our lives.  So many idiots believe that government is the solution to any and all problems when it fact, much of the time, it magnifies the issue (s).

It is becoming more and more apparent that liberals are the biggest bunch of idiots going.  Liberals and dems were screaming that if crooked Hillary won, conservatives and pubs need to accept  the results.  How about their bunch of idiots.  Democrats, a party to be proud of.  Good job Obama, Hillary, Pelosi, and Reid to name a few of the enablers.  Hopefully Trump will strip their funding.

The theory used to be that colleges such as Berkeley were the epitome of free speech and exchanges of ideas with all perspectives being considered and respected.  In fact, collegiate America was supposed to represent that.  Doesn't seem to be the case any more.  If you don't endorse the liberal perspective, you must be silenced. Almost a version of Hollywood.

15 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Tried to do the same at NYU.  I think the Police did a better job.  Evidently thr Left is afraid that were the students exposed to information on from the right, it'll show how wrong the left is, so they have to riot to stop them.

The tolerant left.

31 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

CNN's Don Lemon reported that the Berkeley rioters were actually conservitives just trying to make the left look bad.  The students were peacefully protesting when a bunch of masked conservatives ran up and started destroying the campus.  

How is this guy on TV?