UC Berkeley Riots

PhatMack19

19 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Tell me how some liked Colin Powell during the Bush era and turned on the same man when he voted for Obama. A political party shouldn't make a diffrence on whether someone is a good person or not. I think George W is a good person, he just had a snake for VP. Trump made me realize that GW wasn't so bad afterall.

Again you fail to answer my question and instead ask one of  your own.

22 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Colin probably voted for Obama for the same reason he voted for George Jr. I voted for Obama for the same reason I voted for President William Jefferson Clinton

21 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Colin probably voted for Obama for the same reason he voted for George Jr. I voted for Obama for the same reason I voted for President William Jefferson Clinton

8 minutes ago, new tobie said:

So you think you know how i would have voted, but I can't assume the type of person you are by what you write on this board

You say you know how I live, so I can't assume how you would vote.  But I could come closer to getting how you would vote based on race, than you think you knowing how I live.  Which you have yet to answer?  I will tell you the kind of person I am.  I am the one that gets sick and tired of the black man continuously bringing the race card into every situation they can think of.  And that, is the type of person you are.  The race angle gets old pretty dang quick.