obamacare Has Killed!

Reagan

2 hours ago, REBgp said:

Affordable Health Care?  Not from the cost I've seen posted.  What I'd really like to know is, are all the people signed up for it actually paying?  I just got this feeling.........

It is extremely affordable for people that don't have to pay their own way. 

The "Washington Examiner". I need a better source. How many lives has "Obamacare" saved? People who had pre-existing conditions are now able to obtain coverage. There are not any maximum cost limitations. Before the ACA, once a company spent 3 million on your care, you could be kicked off of the plan. If one had a illness , such as cancer, that would occur within a couple of months, and they were left for dead. What is going to happen to those patients if the ACA is repealed?

42 minutes ago, Big girl said:

The "Washington Examiner". I need a better source. How many lives has "Obamacare" saved? People who had pre-existing conditions are now able to obtain coverage. There are not any maximum cost limitations. Before the ACA, once a company spent 3 million on your care, you could be kicked off of the plan. If one had a illness , such as cancer, that would occur within a couple of months, and they were left for dead. What is going to happen to those patients if the ACA is repealed?

The Washington Examiner just reported it.  The research was done by the American Action Forum.

The American Action Network is a 

This is the hidden content, please
 and one of 
 formed at the same time by a group of like-minded Republicans. The American Action Network describes itself as an "action tank." In practice it spends to attack Democratic candidates and support Republicans 

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

In your concern regarding how many lives have been lost, lets take a look ( at the same time) at how many lives have been lost by those depending on the VA for their healthcare.  Furthermore, even though I am not in the medical field, I am VERY confident that most cancer treatments do not cost 3 million dollars over a couple of months.

25 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

and one of 
 formed at the same time by a group of like-minded Republicans. The American Action Network describes itself as an "action tank." In practice it spends to attack Democratic candidates and support Republicans 

Yep.

16 minutes ago, stevenash said:

In your concern regarding how many lives have been lost, lets take a look ( at the same time) at how many lives have been lost by those depending on the VA for their healthcare.  Furthermore, even though I am not in the medical field, I am VERY confident that most cancer treatments do not cost 3 million dollars over a couple of months.

I am a RN. My sister went to the ER, because she had an earplug stuck in her ear. Her bill was 2,000. They charged her for the oxygen saturation monitoring, the med given, the doctor's prescription;even though,  they couldnt remove the ear plug. She had to go to an ENT. Let's say it takes a year for a cancer patient to reach the 3 million dollar max(it takes a much shorter period of time). What does he/she do after they are kicked off of the plan?

3 hours ago, Big girl said:

I googled the "Washington Examiner". It is a conservative tabloid type newspaper. I am not suprised. The article is ridiculous. You guys fall for these type of articles all the time. I sort of feel sorry for y'all . Smh

My insurance went up $900 a month and my deductible almost quadrupled.  I guess that's fake news also.  

4 hours ago, Big girl said:

I googled the "Washington Examiner". It is a conservative tabloid type newspaper. I am not suprised. The article is ridiculous. You guys fall for these type of articles all the time. I sort of feel sorry for y'all . Smh

Says the person that quotes the Huffington Post.  Lol, you are a constant source of entertainment.

4 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

and one of 

But ACORN is the well intentioned "salt of the earth"

4 hours ago, Big girl said:

Translation:  If you present information that is not from integrity laden MSNBC, NBC,ABC, CBS,CNBC, or ThinkProgress.org, she will not accept the information as factual.

14 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

and one of 

So, Dove, what part of the research is wrong?

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Bryan Williams.

Oh, and let's not forget Dan Rather.  Which begs the question, why are the only reporters getting in trouble for Fake News, liberals ?  Based on the evidence Big Girl, you might want to get your news from Fox.  To my recollection, none of their reporters have knowingly reported a fake news story.