Trump Military Likely to End Social Experiments

Hagar

1 hour ago, baddog said:

More great news!!!! How can anybody be against what this man is getting done even before he is sworn in? These are not McDonald's drive-thru jobs. 

This is the hidden content, please

You must understand that the left HONESTLY BELIEVES that government can do a better job of providing jobs than the free markets can..

1 hour ago, baddog said:

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

You must understand that the left HONESTLY BELIEVES that government can do a better job of providing jobs than the free markets can..

Nash, even though these jobs will not be available to myself (too old) or my immediate family, I am happy for those who do get these jobs because I firmly believe that a powerful workforce makes this country tick. Trump is doing what I predicted.....surrounding himself with great minds and I believed him when he said he would bring the jobs home. I ask again, who on the left can deny that Trump is already doing a fantastic job?

Once heard a man, who I have the upmost respect for, say that our Military is the only thing the Government has that works right.  The Left, realizing that truth, has done everything they can to weaken it.  To many good Generals have been forced out.  I wonder, with three of the good ones on Trump's cabinet, do you think there's some high ranking Generals who kowtowed to Obama, sweating in the Pentagon?  I hope so, and may they enjoy their forced retirement.