Why Russia - Why the Democrats?

Hagar

If the allegations the Russians hacked the Dems are true, why would they?  First thing that came to my mind, if I'm Russia, I want the Dems in charge to complete the destruction of our military.  So, why would the Russians have done it?  On the surface, it doesn't sound logical.

I'd like to hear what you guys & gals think.  Why would Russia have done it?

Why does it matter who hacked them? Why are they deflecting the blame onto anyone else when they are the source of their own problems? They sent the emails. They rigged the primary election. They did what they did and should face consequences for it. Instead they finger point and push the blame onto someone else. Regardless of if the Russians hacked them or if a fairy did it... the content of the emails don't change. That's what should be the issue. Someone exposed them for what and who they are and regardless of who it was we should all be thankful for them opening our eyes to the political coruption happening in our country.

9 hours ago, REBgp said:

If the allegations the Russians hacked the Dems are true, why would they?  First thing that came to my mind, if I'm Russia, I want the Dems in charge to complete the destruction of our military.  So, why would the Russians have done it?  On the surface, it doesn't sound logical.

I'd like to hear what you guys & gals think.  Why would Russia have done it?

More fake news I'm thinking...I can't imagine that Putin would prefer the cabinet with hawkish generals that Trump is putting together over the group of sunflowers that Clinton would have.

Why would the Russians try to bring down the Dems?

Okay, here's my Conspiracy Theory:  The Russians have a lot of faults, but like Texans, they love their country.  Don't mess with Mother Russia.  I do believe there's a One World Govt movement (Globalist) and the Democratic Party Heads are involved.  I think Putin knows this, and would rather the U.S. had a leader that wasn't involved, even if it means us rebuilding our military.  He, and the Russian people, are dead set against it.  Europe needs to be on suicide watch.  They're tightening the rope around their necks with Muslim immigrants, as the Dems want to do here.  How many of those immigrants has Russia taken in?  To my knowledge, none - nada - zippo.  

I'm ready to admit that a few of you think I'm crazy, and I could be, but the above scenario is the only logical reason I can come up with if Russia hack the Dems at Putin's request.  But you younger folks remember what I've said before - Many things I laughed at, or looked incredulously at someone who told me 30 or 40 years ago, have happened.  Y'all will experience the same thing.