Evidently La Vega don't like to lose

lostaussie

Yea, Newton had some sour apples that wanted to try and coach from the stands, no fights though, but it just kills me how our own fans can disrespect not just the coach's but the teenagers on the field, I hate that we lost but I also understand the  work put in to make a 4th round appearance it's not easy for any division.

37 minutes ago, GATA! said:

Yea, Newton had some sour apples that wanted to try and coach from the stands, no fights though, but it just kills me how our own fans can disrespect not just the coach's but the teenagers on the field, I hate that we lost but I also understand the  work put in to make a 4th round appearance it's not easy for any division.

+1

Every school in this area has a group of sour apples, they want to blame coaches or someone else when they lose tough games. Most of the time the other team outplays you and they are just better this night. I don't know one high school coach who does not want to win a playoff game, and tries all they can to make proper adjustments to win these games. For the PAM fans you got beat by a very good Temple team who just had a very impressive win against Manvel.......was not coaching (Great Team) !!! 

On 12/4/2016 at 10:55 AM, losteraussie said:

I personally have never had an issue when I walked away and said......well, they were just better than us. The ones that make you scratch your head is when you walk away and say.......how the heck did that just happen 

Kind of like some of the Cowboys opponents this year! Lol

On 12/4/2016 at 10:44 PM, GATA! said:

I hear ya. I had one of those sour apples sitting a couple rows behind me the night Henderson lost the third round rematch with Carthage. Every community has them.

On 12/4/2016 at 10:44 PM, GATA! said:

Newton had no business losing to Arp.

45 minutes ago, losteraussie said:

10forthewin ain't the brightest crayon in the box.........and I can promise you he's going to read this!!!! Lmao

I'm sure there are some Cuero folks that can attest that WOS is wee bit physical.  Navarro runs the wing T offense, that makes them more physical?  Same song and basically the same verse.  Come the third quarter the ball carriers will be bracing for impact rather than looking downfield.

On Sunday, December 04, 2016 at 10:55 AM, losteraussie said:

I personally have never had an issue when I walked away and said......well, they were just better than us. The ones that make you scratch your head is when you walk away and say.......how the heck did that just happen 

U know losteraussie I'm with you on that one.  I can honestly walk away and say that a team is better than us. Some might not agree with me wen I say this. From 2yrs ago.as much as it pains me to say this bc of how it took place. But gilmer was a better team then us. Every great team will pose there will and do wat it takes to win.and they done that . regardless of t/o or not.they won the half that counted.and with a few of our kids still on the team from that year. I honestly believe that gilmer and w.o. is just meant to be played again! !