WOS vs Bellville

tennisbc

i watch the game over again between us and bellville last year, all 3hours and 3mins of it.I hope we don't come out flat again can't afford too give them hope because they will get after you and this time they might have more fight. Just don't want to live on the edge it's too risky LETS GET TO THEM AND THROUGH THEM from the opening kick off leave no doubt!!!!

Bellville will not score 14 points. The wing T is nothing new to West Orange Stark! For those who have forgotten, these teams ran the same offense and look what happened:

LCM- 0 points    WOS- 45

Bridge City- 0 points   WOS-55

Kennedale- 21 points "Bellville is not Kennedale"   WOS-45

Hamshire Fannett- 0 points   WOS-68

Hardin Jefferson- 0 points   WOS-62

Liberty- 7 points   WOS-32

Orangefield- 0 points   WOS-60

Tarkington- 0 points   WOS-73

That doesn't look very good for anyone running that Time Killer offense. I think its Garbage and a waste of time!

30 minutes ago, ThunderCat said:

Bellville will not score 14 points. The wing T is nothing new to West Orange Stark! For those who have forgotten, these teams ran the same offense and look what happened:

LCM- 0 points    WOS- 45

Bridge City- 0 points   WOS-55

Kennedale- 21 points "Bellville is not Kennedale"   WOS-45

Hamshire Fannett- 0 points   WOS-68

Hardin Jefferson- 0 points   WOS-62

Liberty- 7 points   WOS-32

Orangefield- 0 points   WOS-60

Tarkington- 0 points   WOS-73

That doesn't look very good for anyone running that Time Killer offense. I think its Garbage and a waste of time!

And that garbage and a waste of time won the 3A D1 state championship last year

5 minutes ago, setxnative96 said:

I feel like The wing T/ Slot T works in this Humongous 4A D2 that you speak of. 3 years ago this was 3a D2. The only reason we movedup was the creation of 6a. 

Who said anything about Humongous?  All I said was that this offense would not win here (meaning in this game against this team - WOS).

12 minutes ago, GUNHO said:

Very few if any are going to win against WOS ( this year ) no matter what offense they run.Doesn't mean their kind of offense is crap.Like I said,you have the right personal to fit the offense you want to use and that is a plan for susses. 

You have to enhance your offense when you step out there with Mike Tyson. Ask James Douglas