Brenham vs A&M Consolidated @ PVAMU Friday 7:30pm

BADSANTA

I hope that you are correct, Coog.  I think that we surprised a lot of people by taking out Georgetown(including myself).  I feel like Consol is probably a little more physical up front than Georgetown was.  We lost a lot of kids to graduation two years ago and we feel like we are getting back to a higher level than that debacle last year.  From the outside looking in it looks like CC is strong again.  Good luck to you guys against Marshall, and hope to see y'all next week.  

Go Cubs! Man I miss home sometimes. I joke all the time how the house I own in Brenham is one mile from Blue Bell and when I coached football at BCA I could walk outside and smell cookies from the Blue Bell factory. Now I live in Port Neches and I walk outside and smell the plants lol.

1 hour ago, Coach Frey said:

Go Cubs! Man I miss home sometimes. I joke all the time how the house I own in Brenham is one mile from Blue Bell and when I coached football at BCA I could walk outside and smell cookies from the Blue Bell factory. Now I live in Port Neches and I walk outside and smell the plants lol.

That's the smell of money, lol....just go inside and light a sugar cookie candle

2 hours ago, 87Cub said:

I hope that you are correct, Coog.  I think that we surprised a lot of people by taking out Georgetown(including myself).  I feel like Consol is probably a little more physical up front than Georgetown was.  We lost a lot of kids to graduation two years ago and we feel like we are getting back to a higher level than that debacle last year.  From the outside looking in it looks like CC is strong again.  Good luck to you guys against Marshall, and hope to see y'all next week.  

Same to you Cub, praying for a clean injury free game from both squads, and may the best team win

Go Cougars!