Suck It Up, Buttercup!

Reagan

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

Whining is very instructive.  Makes one a better person whenever one doesnt get everything he or she wants.  In fact, I believe the success of this country was built on whining rather than pulling up your big boy pants and moving forward.  VIVA whining!!!

Why did you whine so much in the last 8 years?

The man is going to be the leader of the free world. He doesn't know what to do, he is not prepared . He doesn't have any knowledge of how the government works. He didnt even know that he has to staff the West wing.He doesn't have control of his emotions, and he is still tweeting .Dont you think he should  be worried about more pressing issues? This is scary.

22 minutes ago, Big girl said:

The man is going to be the leader of the free world. He doesn't know what to do, he is not prepared . He doesn't have any knowledge of how the government works. He didnt even know that he has to staff the West wing.He doesn't have control of his emotions, and he is still tweeting .Dont you think he should  be worried about more pressing issues? This is scary.

Sounds like you might need some counseling.  But I bet everything will work out, and we will be better in the next four years than we have been the last eight.

5 hours ago, Big girl said:

How are you not embarrassed when writing crap like this?

11 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Sounds like you might need some counseling.  But I bet everything will work out, and we will be better in the next four years than we have been the last eight.

I am good. I was explaining why my son is terrified. He is only 19 and this was his first time voting. He is majoring in history and is on the pre-med tract  (pre-med is not a major).  He is looking at history. He can name all the horrible presidents and how their policies affected America in a bad way. I think things aren't going to be good, but they are not going to be catastrophic.

12 hours ago, Big girl said:

Here is a direct quote from David Axelrod who was an Obama  advisor/strategist:        

While Axelrod is critical of the choices of Trump, he’s also shot back at those claiming the Trump transition team isn’t going smoothly and is in disarray.

This is the hidden content, please
that after Barack Obama was elected in 2008, they hadn’t made any major staff announcements at this point in the transition.

16 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I am good. I was explaining why my son is terrified. He is only 19 and this was his first time voting. He is majoring in history and is on the pre-med tract  (pre-med is not a major).  He is looking at history. He can name all the horrible presidents and how their policies affected America in a bad way. I think things aren't going to be good, but they are not going to be catastrophic.

Does he really think that Hillary would have been better?

12 hours ago, Big girl said:

So in your mind sending out a tweet takes too much of his precious time, even though he hasn't assumed office. Let's compare the time it takes to send out a tweet versus playing a round of golf. Shouldn't Obama spend less time on the golf course and spend more time tending to the country's business?

What insightful knowledge do you possess that leads you to believe he isn't prepared? Do you know how many government contracts he's been awarded? He's been working with the government for over 30 years. I will take that experience over a community agitator any day. And do you really think that a person is mentally unstable because they send out tweets? You stated earlier that you wouldn't want a mechanic performing heart surgery. In the same vein, why do you feel the need to try and analyze a person's mental state? Shouldn't you leave that to a psychologist? Sounds like you are a prime example of your own analogy.

And I predict, based on many examples in recent history, that you will not answer these questions. Embarrassing!

I have to say as a parent of 4 adult kids and 3 still in college. Two graduating next year and the youngest in middle school. If my kids were crying and scared because Trump is our new Preaident. Then my husband and I have failed them.  Geez Louise, we have a House and Senate for a reason. Plus Trump will have a ton of advisors to help him along the way. The end of the world is not coming. Also I would bring my kid home to finish college at Lamar if they were so scared.