Chicago

PhatMack19

1 minute ago, six burg said:

Anyone thats not a republican needs to get off of this site and find something better to do with their lives. The sports side maybe, but not this political site. This is a hate filled site, I look in every now and then and its totally crazy.

Please site 2 or 3 examples that make this site "hate filled".

3 minutes ago, six burg said:

Anyone thats not a republican needs to get off of this site and find something better to do with their lives. The sports side maybe, but not this political site. This is a hate filled site, I look in every now and then and its totally crazy.

I will move to sports side only, your right. lost cause here!

6 minutes ago, new tobie said:

This is the hidden content, please

You guys only focus on Chicago because that's where that ............is from!

Those number are from 2014.

I guess black on black crime doesn't bother you.  Taking in illegal immigrants, that we already can't afford, is much more important like the mayor said.  

2 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Giuliani seemed to do pretty well cutting crime in NYC.  I'm really interested in what could be done to cut crime in all inner cities, not just Chicago.  

Hint, when problems ignited in  Baltimore's Harbor District last year, it was squashed rather quickly.

3 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Who is paying for these immigrants?

I'm asking you. I never said they were on my expense account.

12 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

I'm asking you. I never said they were on my expense account.

Sorry, I should have clarified.  By We, I meant our country and the American taxpayers.  You know the country that is $20 trillion in debt, but thinks it's a good idea to bring in immigrants by the boatload so more of them can suck off the govt tit. 

2 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Sorry, I should have clarified.  By We, I meant our country and the American taxpayers.  You know the country that is $20 trillion in debt, but thinks it's a good idea to bring in immigrants by the boatload so more of them can suck off the govt tit. 

It would be interesting to see how Hardin County and other local residents are sucking up taxpayers monies from the local  ER rooms.

30 minutes ago, new tobie said:

I will move to sports side only, your right. lost cause here!

Just a little word of warning on that.  If you go to the sports side, which you are certainly welcome to do, SPORTS are discussed over there.  If you wish to engage in political arguments there, you will be stopped.

If you don't believe me, ask around.

5 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

PhatMack- You will now be officially viewed as a racist and xenophobe.( but, take heart, the electorate stated that those "labels" have lost most of their credibility)

9 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

It would be interesting to see how Hardin County and other local residents are sucking up taxpayers monies from the local  ER rooms.

I'm in Hardin County, and I'm NOT one of them. But you are correct, there are a decent amount "sucking" be it ER or whatever gov assistance.....they can ALL be eliminated as far as I'm concerned.

I was just having this conversation with a liberal friend...lives in Frisco which I find funny....his liberal rich lawyer lifestyle....I showed him that the median income of Frisco is $108K whereas Silsbee is $42K (Hardin County as a whole is way lower).....and he "pretends" to care about "poor white trash". Which is what prompted this conversation......he asked me, What do you know about poor white trash? I then explained the economics and status of our area compared to his. Hardin County has the highest registered sex offender per capita in the area......

You see, as he ridiculed my lack of tolerance, I choose to live among a diverse group of people, while he blows smoke and lives his high life in a gated Frisco community.........

Anyway, point is not just his hypocritical lifestyle....but Hardin County is in fact a problematic area as to the "sucking" on the system.......this should improve (for those of us paying for it) now that Trump has been elected........at least maybe we can stop paying for their insurance, pre-existing conditions, and other "free" stuff they collect....one can only hope for change we can REALLY believe in.

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

Giuliani seemed to do pretty well cutting crime in NYC.  I'm really interested in what could be done to cut crime in all inner cities, not just Chicago.  

True!  You put Giuliani, or any conservative, in charge and we wouldn't be talking about Chicago any longer!  Rudy has proved.  This moron mayor in Chicago hasn't a clue.  Things just keep getting worst.