PNG vs FB Willowridge

Indianforever

Ode to the PNG Fans Traveling during the game:

For the traveling fans, I will be there,

I know just what to do!

Support the Indians with all my might,

us fans will pull them through!

Occasionally the refs will suffer blindness,

We are apt to scold, but only in kindness.

Our skill, coaching & play will win out in the end.

So no need to fret while your traveling, my friend.

Have A Safe & Happy Trip!!! Scalp 'em Indians!!!

On 11/16/2016 at 8:01 PM, prepballfan said:

Not sure if thats a compliment or not but umm thanks  best of luck to PAM this week

compliment with a small pinch to the arm lol...PNG on a bad day can beat this team. if you can come back against Vidor and Nedeland, you can beat these people. it may look like the first game of the year due to injuries, but indians will be in the 3rd rd.

i know injuries are taboo, but besides Mc Zeal are other key positions out??, will you guys have your RB back back?? like bia said, next man up. before anyone go crazy,  png can play without McZeal. they somewhat played okay without him against PAM.(0 catches and 2 targets) that's not a shot. just saying there are other weapons on that bench. hopefully  the back up wr been hitting the juggs and working on the routes...again, RJ can draw plays in the dirt and play sandlot ball against these people....in the words of Aaron Rogers..."REEELLLAAAXXXX"

Hook, Line, Sinker.... Pak... He bit...... Please get on another thread on this board that is as detailed as this one with all the numbers and injuries...... You clowns are giving every team that plays us the advantage of a scouting report..... For the life of me I just cannot comprehend your trains of thought... Maybe we should get BF to give the gameplan as well.... Your not impressing anyone with your knowledge except the enemy who now knows what players are out and what position to key on that might be a weakness... 

10 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

Hook, Line, Sinker.... Pak... He bit...... Please get on another thread on this board that is as detailed as this one with all the numbers and injuries...... You clowns are giving every team that plays us the advantage of a scouting report..... For the life of me I just cannot comprehend your trains of thought... Maybe we should get BF to give the gameplan as well.... Your not impressing anyone with your knowledge except the enemy who now knows what players are out and what position to key on that might be a weakness... 

i understand what you are saying, BUT the scouts for Willowridge was there. they know who's hurt. if the people on here know, i know any team can find out lol...again stats, PNG gonna be okay for this game. they need to heal up fast for rd 3. i would be careful on running the QB as much. once they get a 2-3 td lead, i would eat clock with screens and let whoever is at rb run. this team isn't that great!!

10 hours ago, pakronos said:

i understand what you are saying, BUT the scouts for Willowridge was there. they know who's hurt. if the people on here know, i know any team can find out lol.

Bingo PAK.

Let's see here, so the RB was in a cast, the WR a cast, the Safety crutched off the field. Not really much being hidden there. Oh no  Stat, the big mistery is out...Not possible FBW noticed these things at the PUS last Friday. 

Meanwhile back in the real world, if any one of those three young men plays tonight and the FBW coaches were not prepaired because I or someone else "mis-informed" them on a MESSAGEBOARD then they are idiots. 

11 hours ago, fanny said:

So the secondary and running backs are in a bad way.

What do you think the game plan is?  All the Johnson kid. 

PNG been working on the Slot T.  Coach Matthews from Vidor has given BF some ideas and suggestions.  Also, working on the I formation for extra points.  Bottom line to remember when playing PNG, when they run on the field and the bands booming out Cherokee, you'll have about 50 kids pumped up on adrenaline, ready to give 120%.  Go Indians.

13 hours ago, pakronos said:

i understand what you are saying, BUT the scouts for Willowridge was there. they know who's hurt. if the people on here know, i know any team can find out lol...again stats, PNG gonna be okay for this game. they need to heal up fast for rd 3. i would be careful on running the QB as much. once they get a 2-3 td lead, i would eat clock with screens and let whoever is at rb run. this team isn't that great!!

Your good at stirring the pot for sure... BF knew about the negative posts within hours. I'm sure the other teams know about what players are out and who to target in about the same time. Find me a PAM thread like this. There isn't one. So for all the BF lovers that are keeping the world updates on our status. Keep up the good work. Don't remove your knee pads...

2 hours ago, badndn said:

Bingo PAK.

Let's see here, so the RB was in a cast, the WR a cast, the Safety crutched off the field. Not really much being hidden there. Oh no  Stat, the big mistery is out...Not possible FBW noticed these things at the PUS last Friday. 

Meanwhile back in the real world, if any one of those three young men plays tonight and the FBW coaches were not prepaired because I or someone else "mis-informed" them on a MESSAGEBOARD then they are idiots. 

Your are the right page for sure. I'll just keep my mouth shut and let the experts make public record of what everyone in town already knows. No secrets in this town. I'll give a post at 6:00 before the game starts and give out the numbers of the backups that are starting as well as the defensive changes and the weakest area we have in order to let us all have a better understanding of what to expect. I can also help exploit some other areas that may be helpful... just for public record. Hopefully no uniform switching goes on. 

47 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

Your are the right page for sure. I'll just keep my mouth shut and let the experts make public record of what everyone in town already knows. No secrets in this town. I'll give a post at 6:00 before the game starts and give out the numbers of the backups that are starting as well as the defensive changes and the weakest area we have in order to let us all have a better understanding of what to expect. I can also help exploit some other areas that may be helpful... just for public record. Hopefully no uniform switching goes on. 

Beaumont Enterprise just made it public in their article on tonights game. Named starters out and  their positions

Interesting I did not realize Willowridges  Qb has as many yards as PNGs..11 games at 300yd per game (3300 yds).  PNGs Qb has 3000 yds in 11 games.

1 hour ago, Stattrax said:

Your good at stirring the pot for sure... BF knew about the negative posts within hours. I'm sure the other teams know about what players are out and who to target in about the same time. Find me a PAM thread like this. There isn't one. So for all the BF lovers that are keeping the world updates on our status. Keep up the good work. Don't remove your knee pads...

He stirs the pot but never with anything credible or that matters. Worst kind of poster lol