PNG vs FB Willowridge

Indianforever

Let me ask this question...do you guys think he was that good or willowridge was that bad??? I'm telling yall, these FB teams aren't that good. I know png has some injuries and with a depleted team, u won by two td's. 5 more min it would have been 42-14. I know yall think I'm being mean or throwing shade, but i have gotten to realize some png fans see png one way, but when they match up against a fast athletic team with FOOTBALL players on them, PNG  appears average. I'm sure next year they SHOULD be faster,but this year against PAM the offense looked slow as in plays developing. The qb was sacked 7 times and hurried more than that. I say leave the freshman on jv let him develop. Kam Martin imo, would have been better had he played freshman and jv...he was a bust at PAM.

Hey man , I must say I'm impressed with the Indians by a long shot , especially with the injuries still hanging on , to all the people that say they Roschon too much , I agreed at first , but I changed my mind , look that might be the norm , but this kid is built a different way lol , , he's getting stronger & I doubt he's ever played this many games & he's just went over 200 in three str8 games , smh , the boy legit & congrats PNG 

1 hour ago, pakronos said:

Let me ask this question...do you guys think he was that good or willowridge was that bad??? I'm telling yall, these FB teams aren't that good. I know png has some injuries and with a depleted team, u won by two td's. 5 more min it would have been 42-14. I know yall think I'm being mean or throwing shade, but i have gotten to realize some png fans see png one way, but when they match up against a fast athletic team with FOOTBALL players on them, PNG  appears average. I'm sure next year they SHOULD be faster,but this year against PAM the offense looked slow as in plays developing. The qb was sacked 7 times and hurried more than that. I say leave the freshman on jv let him develop. Kam Martin imo, would have been better had he played freshman and jv...he was a bust at PAM.

FBW is not a bad team...they have more size than PAM and they brought the heat last night just like the Titans did to the Indians in week 6 or 7 or whatever week it was when they played.  FBW had some tall lean kids on defense that could run...they were grown men and when they hit you, they were in a foul mood.  At times last night, FBW shut down PN-G just like PAM did...but, PN-G did not get rattled or curl up and stop playing...to me, it felt like RJ made some big throws in the second half, I would have guessed he passed for more than 130/140 total yards.  The QB and RB run game found its groove...the new RB hit the hole fast and on that last run to close out the game in the 4Q, he showed some wheels.  FBW came after him, but he ran 30 or 40 yards to the endzone.  He was fast enough.  Playing PAM, Nederland, Vidor, Central, and 22-5A helped PN-G...the size and speed of FBW did not rattle the Indians...it just took some time and adjustments to get 28 points.  The PN-G defense gets overlooked...those 11 kids might give up some yards, but they kept FBW from big play scores.  PN-G will not see a better RB than PA's #25.  The PN-G defense knew what the challenge would be last night and they did what they had to do to get a W.

Go Indians.  Peace.

Well first off, to be playing going into the third rd, well in these parts, is a big deal and doing it banged up is truly a good thing. However, the warpath the Indians have taken this year has been kind and to that I say you can't help who you play. However, not saying this because I'm a titan fan, but he and png was not impressive when PAM played them. After that game, it was pretty much cupcake. Vidor and nederland they started slow, bUT ended really well. If they can win or even lose by 2 td's next week, I'll say next year they SHOULD be favored to win district. If they get blown out and pushed around, it will support by theory on them. I'm not hating or talking crap.

14 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Well first off, to be playing going into the third rd, well in these parts, is a big deal and doing it banged up is truly a good thing. However, the warpath the Indians have taken this year has been kind and to that I say you can't help who you play. However, not saying this because I'm a titan fan, but he and png was not impressive when PAM played them. After that game, it was pretty much cupcake. Vidor and nederland they started slow, bUT ended really well. If they can win or even lose by 2 td's next week, I'll say next year they SHOULD be favored to win district. If they get blown out and pushed around, it will support by theory on them. I'm not hating or talking crap.

Same could be said about PAM. Not talking trash, but get beat by Vidor last week of season when a team should be playoff ready, get a fourth place team Porter first week of playoffs, another some what easy team this week. Round 3 starts the eye test. Any team that wins round 3 is a legit team in my eyes. Good luck today to the Titans!

22 minutes ago, 1989NDN said:

FBW is not a bad team...they have more size than PAM and they brought the heat last night just like the Titans did to the Indians in week 6 or 7 or whatever week it was when they played.  FBW had some tall lean kids on defense that could run...they were grown men and when they hit you, they were in a foul mood.  At times last night, FBW shut down PN-G just like PAM did...but, PN-G did not get rattled or curl up and stop playing...to me, it felt like RJ made some big throws in the second half, I would have guessed he passed for more than 130/140 total yards.  The QB and RB run game found its groove...the new RB hit the hole fast and on that last run to close out the game in the 4Q, he showed some wheels.  FBW came after him, but he ran 30 or 40 yards to the endzone.  He was fast enough.  Playing PAM, Nederland, Vidor, Central, and 22-5A helped PN-G...the size and speed of FBW did not rattle the Indians...it just took some time and adjustments to get 28 points.  The PN-G defense gets overlooked...those 11 kids might give up some yards, but they kept FBW from big play scores.  PN-G will not see a better RB than PA's #25.  The PN-G defense knew what the challenge would be last night and they did what they had to do to get a W.

Go Indians.  Peace.

They were no where near the team Memorial is. We ran all over their defense. We had over 500 yards of offense. Had we not got off to a slow start no telling what the score would have been. PAM defense manhandled us and RJ was running for his life. So I must disagree with your assessment.