PNG vs FB Willowridge

Indianforever

35 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

I didn't say anything about the coaches hearing me and I didn't say anything was to gain from it. I voiced my opinion and if you don't like it well you can kiss my  well you know. Im not asking you for your opinion I just stated mine. And for the records yes I am what you tried to spell. im ok with that

Well, you know, opinions are like armpits. Everybody has a couple & most of them stink!

Let the fans be fans, let the coaches be coaches & express your dislike for them to a group of people who care!

Good Luck Finding Those People!!!

Just my opinion, Free Country You Know!!!

Now back on the subject.  PNG will find a way to defeat this team. Player for player, 100% effort all the time!!!

GOT TO LOVE THOSE INDIANS!!!

6 minutes ago, pakronos said:

why are you guys even discussing williowridge in the first place...smh...pull the starters at half time or sit people that's hurt. this game should be over in the 1st or 2nd qtr.

Not so fast.    They can score quickly.  Their QB can break one at ANY time.  Unless we're up by 30, I would keep the pedal down the whole game.

37 minutes ago, PNG Proud said:

Not so fast.    They can score quickly.  Their QB can break one at ANY time.  Unless we're up by 30, I would keep the pedal down the whole game.

hmmmm....imagine that...a team with a one man show...the indians see a running qb everyday!! IMO, this should be an easy win...FB teams are not good like they use to be...in todays watered down and sissyfied system, the losers make the playoffs. even a banged up PNG should win by 14.

35 minutes ago, pakronos said:

hmmmm....imagine that...a team with a one man show...the indians see a running qb everyday!! IMO, this should be an easy win...FB teams are not good like they use to be...in todays watered down and sissyfied system, the losers make the playoffs. even a banged up PNG should win by 14.

Not sure if thats a compliment or not but umm thanks  best of luck to PAM this week

On 11/15/2016 at 10:07 PM, png9mon said:

I am leaving at 3:30pm. That's about as good as I can do on a Friday.  Will be there to support the PNG Indians 100%.

It won't be bad going to Stallworth. Get off at Sjolander Road right pass the chemical plant and you're there. We left at 4:30 last Thursday, stopped and grabbed a burger and were there by about 6:15. Pretty easy drive as long as you don't get to Baytown proper.

10 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

Great scouting report... Keep up the good work.... I'm positive the other teams appreciate your due diligence.....

Exactly what I have been saying for weeks now and especially when they let others know we have a injured person or one who is playing not 100% healthy I have seen that so many times. 

1 hour ago, robanadana said:

It won't be bad going to Stallworth. Get off at Sjolander Road right pass the chemical plant and you're there. We left at 4:30 last Thursday, stopped and grabbed a burger and were there by about 6:15. Pretty easy drive as long as you don't get to Baytown proper.

We hit the exit, or close to it, @6:30 and traffic was backed up down IH10 trying to exit on Sjolander. By the time we made it into the stadium first quarter was almost half over. 

1 minute ago, MYHOUSE said:

We hit the exit, or close to it, @6:30 and traffic was backed up down IH10 trying to exit on Sjolander. By the time we made it into the stadium first quarter was almost half over. 

Yeah, I think my brother and I got there around 6:00 and it hadn't backed up yet. We got a pretty good parking spot as well. I'll probably follow the same game plan for this Friday night. See y'all there. GO INDIANS!!!

2 minutes ago, robanadana said:

Yeah, I think my brother and I got there around 6:00 and it hadn't backed up yet. We got a pretty good parking spot as well. I'll probably follow the same game plan for this Friday night. See y'all there. GO INDIANS!!!

Will have to miss this game, headed out of town for the holidays. Will the game be broadcast on radio? I'll be driving Friday night and would like to listen to the game.