PNG vs FB Willowridge

Indianforever

54 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

I give this group one big PROPS... They do not quit.. And always seem to kick it in gear when needed... We have been is some bad situations and came out OK... These injuries are just a part of football. We will be good...

Is this an optimistic post from you or did you leave your phone out unlocked again?

40 minutes ago, NissanNDN said:

I know they will be working on holding the football for kicks cause thats a big thing the deeper we go 

It IS a big thing, but Bost  was the holder, so when he got knocked out, a new guy stepped up.  He'll get some reps in and be fine.

I'm more concerned about the guys coming in around the outside.  That one was offsides several times (no call), but that's been our Achilles Heal all season.

12 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Consider this not a game. if you get up 21 points, PULL JOHNSON!!! you actually probably could let players rest that have nagging injuries...have them suited up, but it's time for those j.v. boys to get their nose bloody...willowridge backed into the playoffs.

Problem with that is Bost is the backup QB and I am not sure who would get the nod next. Who was the JV quarterback?

3 hours ago, ThaGhost_Whisperer said:

Problem with that is Bost is the backup QB and I am not sure who would get the nod next. Who was the JV quarterback?

The JV qb this year is not your answer.  He averaged 3 interceptions a game! There was actually a kid on the bench that should have been on the field.

The JV does not suit out for the playoff games. I know because my son was on JV. The only other kid that I know that has played QB before, as a freshman, on varsity is a sophmore Dakota Baxter. The freshman running back you are refering to is a beast but you can not expect him to be called up and preform right away. The coaches will figure out what needs to be done. We sure don't need RJ running the ball the whole time though. There also was never really a true QB on JV.

1 hour ago, Coach85 said:

The JV does not suit out for the playoff games. I know because my son was on JV. The only other kid that I know that has played QB before, as a freshman, on varsity is a sophmore Dakota Baxter. The freshman running back you are refering to is a beast but you can not expect him to be called up and preform right away. The coaches will figure out what needs to be done. We sure don't need RJ running the ball the whole time though. There also was never really a true QB on JV.

Pull the freshmen running back up and at least let him give the guys some breathers every few plays.

2 hours ago, ndn mom said:

The JV qb this year is not your answer.  He averaged 3 interceptions a game! There was actually a kid on the bench that should have been on the field.

I'm so glad there wasn't a message board when I was in HS! If my mother had written anything on this board about my play or lack-there-of, or had criticized my coach - I would've been so embarrassed... 

The amount of helicopter moms on this site is turning my stomach. 

51 minutes ago, The Icon said:

I'm so glad there wasn't a message board when I was in HS! If my mother had written anything on this board about my play or lack-there-of, or had criticized my coach - I would've been so embarrassed... 

The amount of helicopter moms on this site is turning my stomach. 

Wow. Ndn mom never said she was talking about HER kid. Perhaps she's just observant and has opinions about football just like all the rest on here.

I think she makes a valid point. I don't think having a kid that throws 3 interceptions per JV game is the answer for us at backup. 

7 hours ago, NDN06 said:

Wow. Ndn mom never said she was talking about HER kid. Perhaps she's just observant and has opinions about football just like all the rest on here.

I think she makes a valid point. I don't think having a kid that throws 3 interceptions per JV game is the answer for us at backup. 

I don't think any person averaging that many interceptions a game is the answer.

The influx of moms on this board posting their nonsense is what's getting me. 

Before y'all lose it - I know everyone is entitled to post what they want.