Woodville 44 Anahuac 23/FINAL

WOSgrad

36 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

It doesn't matter. This season will be followed by a mishandled negotiation with the coach which will result in him moving on to greener pastures. It's the Woodville Way. 

This is great! haha

I'm wondering if Toby doesn't wish he would've taken this job when he had the chance?

6 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

It doesn't matter. This season will be followed by a mishandled negotiation with the coach which will result in him moving on to greener pastures. It's the Woodville Way. 

Apparently the Woodville Way involves district championships and playoff wins too. I think someone got his heart broken by a girl from Woodville and the wounds just haven't been allowed to heal properly. Poor little fellow. Must suck being so bitter all the time. 

50 minutes ago, eagleswoodville#1 said:

Apparently the Woodville Way involves district championships and playoff wins too. I think someone got his heart broken by a girl from Woodville and the wounds just haven't been allowed to heal properly. Poor little fellow. Must suck being so bitter all the time. 

Easy now ... this is one year lol not like it's been happening for years. Don't let that dude get you fired up man.