Bellville vs Orangefield

aTmfan06

Bellville will be extremely tough, we know what we're in store for Saturday night, we ain't stupid. But we ain't scared either. We've beat better teams than us before in the past, and that's why the games are played. With that said this Briscoe kid is legit and he's going to be hard to stop. We'll have to try to contain him some and hope to force a few turnovers. One thing we'll have to do is score every time we get the ball, and that's going to be tough enough in itself. I'm looking forward to the game, I always enjoy playing teams we've never played before. Bellville has been a great program over the past several years and it'll be an honor to watch my Bobcats play them. Good Luck!!!!

2 minutes ago, Bobkat said:

Bellville will be extremely tough, we know what we're in store for Saturday night, we ain't stupid. But we ain't scared either. We've beat better teams than us before in the past, and that's why the games are played. With that said this Briscoe kid is legit and he's going to be hard to stop. We'll have to try to contain him some and hope to force a few turnovers. One thing we'll have to do is score every time we get the ball, and that's going to be tough enough in itself. I'm looking forward to the game, I always enjoy playing teams we've never played before. Bellville has been a great program over the past several years and it'll be an honor to watch my Bobcats play them. Good Luck!!!!

+1

8 minutes ago, Bobkat said:

Best post on the thread. Bellville has to come out and establish their game. And do it turn the ball over. We have 10 seniors on offense that have a lot of experience. Yes Briscoe is the main threat but we have 2 other backs that do a great job running as well. I expect both teams to play hard and leave it on the field ! Can't wait for Saturday night! Safe travels to the Bobcat fans!

7 hours ago, Bobkat said:

I'm sure I know his answer, he's been bashing my Bobcats here lately. I thought he might actually support an elite team or something.

Bashing your bobcats?? Or saying an predicting a score that is reasonable for them to lose against West Orange Stark and Bellville. Come on man stuff living in the box, wake up! OF didnt show any fight when they played WOS, they went and played to lose like almost everyone else has done. I dont see them changing their style for a playoff game. Its one and done We have been there as well im not trying to be an antagonist but your team is in a rebuilding process.

8 hours ago, setxnative96 said:

Bashing your bobcats?? Or saying an predicting a score that is reasonable for them to lose against West Orange Stark and Bellville. Come on man stuff living in the box, wake up! OF didnt show any fight when they played WOS, they went and played to lose like almost everyone else has done. I dont see them changing their style for a playoff game. Its one and done We have been there as well im not trying to be an antagonist but your team is in a rebuilding process.

They are not playing WOS this week.

Schedule comparisons

Orangefield 5-5 (2-2)

Buna  W 45-0

@ Kirbyville L 7-21

Woodville L 7-41

@ LCM L 42-43

Bmt Kelly W 52-0

@ Diboll W 31-21

@ Liberty L 27-42

H-F W 27-16

@ H-J W 17-15

WOS L 0-60

Bellville 8-2 (4-0)

Cameron Yoe L 10-33

@ Bay City W 14-6

@ Stafford Win by Forfeit 

@ Sealy W 35-7

Wharton L 23-28

Taylor W 41-14

@ Royal W 55-0

Tarkington W 58-8

@ Madisonville W 63-14

Shepherd W 41-19

How interesting you left out the actual on-the-field score against Stafford which was Stafford 42, Bellville 0.  They can be stopped.  I think the rest of the state is gonna get a shock from Southeast Texas because they see the scores against WOS and think every team here (Bridge City, Silsbee, LCM, OF, Liberty, HJ) will be complete pushovers.  That will not be true.  Good luck guys!  I'm rooting for you all.