Casual observation about Nederland

BMTSoulja1

5 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

My question is why not just go all out and sign up for Spring practices and have an all out spring game?  If anyone of  you can give me a straight up answer, I'll never bring it up again...

That's a legitimate statement, not ignorant.  We don't have Spring practices in pads, just like PNG, Lumberton, Vidor... other schools that play a sport called BASEBALL, because we have a lot of kids that play both.  Now, can you stop with this ignorance.  Go ahead and make the comments about Neumann not keeping the paperwork straight, but the rest of this is just STUPID.

8 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

My question is why not just go all out and sign up for Spring practices and have an all out spring game?  If anyone of  you can give me a straight up answer, I'll never bring it up again...

Do you think that every team that does not do spring practice with pads does not do drills and work on offense and defense in the spring?  That is all it is.  End of story.  The 'spring game' that you are obsessed about is just a touch football game that the coaches use as a capper to the end of school and the offseason.  No pads used in the game or any part of the spring.  No after school practices.  I have criticized Neumann for the ineligible player, but there is no violation with the nefarious 'spring game.'

9 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

There are no dumb questions.  Just dumb people who ask questions.

Dang...  so I've been called 'dumb' and a 'bozo' .  I normally would've ripped you another one, but I'm in a good mood and I actually expected this kind of rebuttal from the ones that can't take the current state of affairs...  that someone will be at home because some things they could've controlled...

10 minutes ago, Brubaker said:

Sounding stupid is just easier for some than others.  We have an all-world bozo banging this drum ignorantly every year... some folks think he's joking, but he's not. He really is this ridiculous.

And 'all world' Bozo now.  when you're butt hurt, you say the darndest things...

11 minutes ago, Brubaker said:

That's a legitimate statement, not ignorant.  We don't have Spring practices in pads, just like PNG, Lumberton, Vidor... other schools that play a sport called BASEBALL, because we have a lot of kids that play both.  Now, can you stop with this ignorance.  Go ahead and make the comments about Neumann not keeping the paperwork straight, but the rest of this is just STUPID.

That's not accurate...  Central and Ozen don't do it...   I know several schools that don't do it.  if you're 6a or 5a, you can partake in spring training.  Even you're neighbors, PN-G did it a few times.  But Nederland can't but can do secret spring games that 'is a big deal' that  the community attends?  just have a real spring game that even local media can attend and put on the news.  

12 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

Do you think that every team that does not do spring practice with pads does not do drills and work on offense and defense in the spring?  That is all it is.  End of story.  The 'spring game' that you are obsessed about is just a touch football game that the coaches use as a capper to the end of school and the offseason.  No pads used in the game or any part of the spring.  No after school practices.  I have criticized Neumann for the ineligible player, but there is no violation with the nefarious 'spring game.'

A couple of years ago, the Nederland poster that ranted about it said it was more than touch football, but he posted one time and never returned.  How ironic.  

5 minutes ago, PNGFan said:

T broke rules.....period.... end of story! 

...but had a chance to return.  what ever happened to giving kids that make dumb decisions second chances?  well, it looks like he did get his second chance and is running with it, literally.  He has a playoff game next week while Nederland...

5 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

That's not accurate...  Central and Ozen don't do it...   I know several schools that don't do it.  if you're 6a or 5a, you can partake in spring training.  Even you're neighbors, PN-G did it a few times.  But Nederland can't but can do secret spring games that 'is a big deal' that  the community attends?  just have a real spring game that even local media can attend and put on the news.  

Just gonna keep banging the drum, go ahead, it let's everyone know when you're coming.  PNG did spring football the first year Faircloth showed up because he needed to get a jump start.  Don't think they have done it since.  But carryon, you are the only one who can't figure this out, says a lot. 

6 minutes ago, baddog said:

Enjoy the first round Soulja. I will start a thread to critique your team, players, and coaches after you lose. Actually, isn't that against board rules to call out players by name and question the character of coaches and their personal decisions?

It's funny that you said that because y'all keep bringing up central.  but I've been the hardest critic on Central all year, including our coaching staff, so everything that you'll probably say, I'll probably be agreeing.  

9 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Central and Ozen don't exactly have the baseball programs as those others, my post was dead accurate.

1 minute ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

...PN-G does and they've done it quite a few times....

No... they have NOT.  Ask their fans, you are wrong.  It is typical for a new head coach to run spring football like Faircloth when they show up.  He quickly learned it's better to have the extra week in the fall because of so many baseball players playing football.  You're just WRONG here, but I think everyone can see that, so just keep banging the drum.

6 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

It's funny that you said that because y'all keep bringing up central.  but I've been the hardest critic on Central all year, including our coaching staff, so everything that you'll probably say, I'll probably be agreeing.  

Totally dodged my question. Is that an affliction on this board? You really know nothing about the Mayfield incident. As a mod on this board, you should know better than to post partial truths about players.

1 hour ago, rykerx144 said:

We all make choices we regret but have to live with.  Neuman is still a good coach. Neuman and Matthew's are in a different category then the others.  

Hey rykerx, I recollect you saying that since PAM joined the district, we would never see that title or make the playoffs ever again (I'm paraphrasing). There's still some grackle left at James Brown's...sorta cold and greasy now.

8 minutes ago, baddog said:

Totally dodged my question. Is that an affliction on this board? You really know nothing about the Mayfield incident. As a mod on this board, you should know better than to post partial truths about players.

It's a truth... trust me guy.  

I like how when you have no argument and you're butt hurt, you resort to trying to 'run and tell'.  Trust me, I'm smarter than you think, I've been here on this site for over 10 years, I'm not going anywhere, and if I have an observation, I'm going to tell it no matter how some feel about it.

Soulja, I'm an outsider just reading this post and what I am taking away from this post is that you do not like Neumann for kicking a kid off the team that was tabbed to be his starting QB and not giving him a second chance. I could be wrong but are you saying he didn't get a second chance at Nederland, because he wouldn't cut his hair? Although what you said earlier is that was an idea of the other players on the team and not Neaumann. So do we know the full story behind everything? Or do we just have one side of the story?

2 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

It's a truth... trust me guy.  

I like how when you have no argument and you're butt hurt, you resort to trying to 'run and tell'.  Trust me, I'm smarter than you think, I've been here on this site for over 10 years, I'm not going anywhere, and if I have an observation, I'm going to tell it no matter how some feel about it.

Don't have to run and tell. If you think Mayfield was released for not cutting dreadlocks......never mind, keep posting. You are doing a fine job. Neumann has released other players over the years. Why the concern about Mayfield?

17 minutes ago, OneChance said:

Soulja, I'm an outsider just reading this post and what I am taking away from this post is that you do not like Neumann for kicking a kid off the team that was tabbed to be his starting QB and not giving him a second chance. I could be wrong but are you saying he didn't get a second chance at Nederland, because he wouldn't cut his hair? Although what you said earlier is that was an idea of the other players on the team and not Neaumann. So do we know the full story behind everything? Or do we just have one side of the story?

I do have a very credible source.  a source that's never given me invalid info... actually, I'll go as far as saying extremely close to the situation...

18 minutes ago, baddog said:

Don't have to run and tell. If you think Mayfield was released for not cutting dreadlocks......never mind, keep posting. You are doing a fine job. Neumann has released other players over the years. Why the concern about Mayfield?

That's not what I said.  I know why Mayfield was released.  but when it was in talks for him to come back...  THATS what involved dreads...  I think I explained that before... are you intentionally just choosing what you want to comprehend?