Bridge City 56 Huffman Hargrave 14/FINAL

WOSgrad

We didn't get to play spoilers tonight, BC came in very focused and disciplined in their attack. Thought the game would have been closer but 5 turnovers can get a game lopsided in a hurry. In Huffman fashion though we did slip in that onside kick with a great recovery by my nephew #5. Good luck to BC in the playoffs, even with my team sitting at home I'll be supporting 10 4a.

It's been a rough season for my Falcons but I fully expect them to regroup and work hard in the off-season. There is some good young talent coming up and we should be in the mix next year. As for me, tonight was it. The last of my 3 Falcons put on the red and white for his final high school football game. It's been a great run but now I plan to move my seat off the 50 and head up to the Falcon's Nest with the old timers and talk about how we did it back in the day. God bless.

On 11/5/2016 at 0:53 AM, 3Falcons said:

We didn't get to play spoilers tonight, BC came in very focused and disciplined in their attack. Thought the game would have been closer but 5 turnovers can get a game lopsided in a hurry. In Huffman fashion though we did slip in that onside kick with a great recovery by my nephew #5. Good luck to BC in the playoffs, even with my team sitting at home I'll be supporting 10 4a.

It's been a rough season for my Falcons but I fully expect them to regroup and work hard in the off-season. There is some good young talent coming up and we should be in the mix next year. As for me, tonight was it. The last of my 3 Falcons put on the red and white for his final high school football game. It's been a great run but now I plan to move my seat off the 50 and head up to the Falcon's Nest with the old timers and talk about how we did it back in the day. God bless.

what are you feeding those guys over there???? :) they are HUGE!  (several)

On 11/7/2016 at 9:51 AM, Jus1o'theguys said:

what are you feeding those guys over there???? :) they are HUGE!  (several)

Based on my last receipt from the grocery store, it is a long list. Mine was the LT #64, during the season with school we just can't get him enough food it seems. Lost 12-15lbs this season. The already large food bill is going up, now we have to put that back on him plus sum before he reports to UH.