22-5A District Championship...Drain The Swamp!

robanadana

Anybody but Vidor. That sure sounds like the common theme on this board. How many people actually want the Mighty Pirates to win tonight verses the 6A SPAM team whose numbers put them into 5A because png and nederville draft players from there. We're 1 - 1 verses Port Arthur teams right now. Here's what some of the South Jefferson County Sewer Drainage District people have to say about y'all right now:

The Hillary Media:

Gabe    704

• PaNewsGabe
  • SETXsports Staff Leader
  • team_staff.png
  • 7,967 posts
22 hours ago, bigdog said:

PAM won't have any problems passing on Vidor as long as the QB is accurate.  Those DBs will either get flagged for a bunch of PIs or get toasted.   Pass first and setup the run with it.

Once again I feel the need to explain to a poster about how well Kadon Harrison is playing this year. He is leading the district in passing completion at 68%.

2trill, thaghost and Alamowill like this

The Receiving End of the Drainage:

P.A Texas in da building    22

Vidor's offense WILL NOT move the ball successfully against Memorial defense. 

Guys, I don't care what south Jefferson County wants you to think. They're to busy playing the irrelevant, mind numbing South Jefferson County Sewer Drainage District Madness Bowl. We're playing for the district championship. 1978...it's time to change that and beat the lunch meat SPAM team from south PA!

Vidor Mighty Fighting Pirates 35, SPAM 34!

GO PIRATES!!! GRILL SPAM!

"I'm not eating grilled SPAM sandwiches after the victory. Novroski's for a real burger!!

The purple Indians:

biaplayer    

•  
  • biaplayer

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 10:35 PM, Seadog said:

I think both teams will score at least 42 points each with it being a close ball game. If for some reason the game gets out of hand ,then starters may get pulled .

lol you have got to be kidding me I don't see Vidor putting up more that 14 at best if they do that is a miracle in itself, wishful thinking though!

Guys, I don't care what south Jefferson County wants you to think. They're to busy playing the irrelevant, mind numbing South Jefferson County Sewer Drainage District Madness Bowl. We're playing for the district championship. 1978...it's time to change that and beat the lunch meat SPAM team from south PA!

Vidor Mighty Fighting Pirates 35, SPAM 34!

GO PIRATES!!! GRILL SPAM!

"I'm not eating grilled SPAM sandwiches after the victory. Novroski's for a real burger!!

Never land pirates better get peter pan to help them tonight. ..still crying about numbers...600 more students than the next largest school...so common sense would tell you that those 600 plus students are probably half are girls...so because we are PAM , we gonna get girls on the field?? So 300 boys are left roughly. Chalk that up to a large Hispanic population that's not interested in American football, band members, basketball players that don't want to play. Get ready to see the most talented rb in the triangle eat you alive in Hines

No Vidor.... nobody likes you.  Every team would rather see you lose than for their team to win.  In fact, Vidor is what everyone is thinking about on Friday Night.... "Gosh, I hope Vidor loses!"  "They better announce the Vidor score at halftime!"  You should hear the eruption of applause when they announce Vidor is losing at the half.  Puts anything Chicago did the other night to shame.  Everyone leaves the stadiums happy after a Vidor loss.  You know, because nobody has anything else to worry about than Vidor.

52 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Never land pirates better get peter pan to help them tonight. ..still crying about numbers...600 more students than the next largest school...so common sense would tell you that those 600 plus students are probably half are girls...so because we are PAM , we gonna get girls on the field?? So 300 boys are left roughly. Chalk that up to a large Hispanic population that's not interested in American football, band members, basketball players that don't want to play. Get ready to see the most talented rb in the triangle eat you alive in Hines

I do believe PAM used the excuse of being the smallest school in their district the last few years for their losing record.

Feels good to be the biggest school in the district doesn't it? Still hard to believe a city of PA'S size has only one HS and only that amount of students

13 minutes ago, GoBigBlue1997 said:

No Vidor.... nobody likes you.  Every team would rather see you lose than for their team to win.  In fact, Vidor is what everyone is thinking about on Friday Night.... "Gosh, I hope Vidor loses!"  "They better announce the Vidor score at halftime!"  You should hear the eruption of applause when they announce Vidor is losing at the half.  Puts anything Chicago did the other night to shame.  Everyone leaves the stadiums happy after a Vidor loss.  You know, because nobody has anything else to worry about than Vidor.

Not meant for you....for my Pirates.

PAM has never complained about being a small school...so the extra 600 kids really have you butt hurt??? lets see, out of the 600, probably half are girls. then PAM has a HUGE Hispanic population and those kids aren't interested in football.prepare for this arse whipping and nobody wants to hear PAM was suppose to win...smh...prior to tonights game, PAM has suited up the same amount of players than the teams they played, except panama city, ozen, and I think lee had low numbers. you crying like we coming out to the field looking like Katy or North Shore with 45-70 players.

51 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

Hines will have at least 4 TDs

In the first half.  He has good vision, he is quick, and he runs north and south fast.  VHS get 11 defenders to him or he is going to rack up yards and TDs.  Injury free game for both schools.  Play hard, have fun, and see what happens.  PAMs defense is not talked about a lot, but they are big and fast.  I think they will stop the VHS power run game.  No disrespect to VHS.  PAM is just the better team.

Go Indians.  Peace.

4 hours ago, AdvoSETexas said:

I do believe PAM used the excuse of being the smallest school in their district the last few years for their losing record.

Feels good to be the biggest school in the district doesn't it? Still hard to believe a city of PA'S size has only one HS and only that amount of students

Pretty easy to see why enrollment numbers are not very high honestly. Our drop out rate is extremely high unfortunately, 9th graders make up close to 700 students but by the time they become seniors, that number can end up in the low 400's or so. Plus we have 3 other schools (private/religious) in the city so they take away a few of our students. Not to mention that many people that live in Port Arthur end up using their friends or family members NED or PNG home address in order to have their kids attend those schools. I know of many kids that even go to Beaumont private schools such as Kelly. PAM still has over 2000 kids every year but since the requirements to be a 5a (6a now) school have been steadily increasing (2150 this year) and our enrollment numbers slowly declining, it was only a matter of time before we would drop down after barely making the cut the last 10 years. 

im impressed you can copy and paste not bad didn't think you were capable of that. I wonder if I stuck a nerve or if the pirates will use it for motivational inspiration, either way you still gonna lose to PAM, simply put more talented athletes plain and simple. I cant believe you are crying about numbers for classification,  would you like some cheese with that wine, smh. Maybe they can be your Rivals since Nederland doesn't claim yall. Good luck to both teams hope their aren't any injuries and lets see what happens!