22-5A vs 21-5A bidistrict venue prediction

Indianforever

12 minutes ago, BHEagles said:

Thought there was no way we would go D1. Still trying to figure it all out. Coach Westerberg told them it was 99 percent chance it would be PNG at Stallworth so what needs to happen for us to go D1

I'm sure he was talking about PNG

Crosby has made no decision on where we will play. Just a fact at this point. 

We obviously wouldn't want Thursday night in Beaumont. I feel it's Vidor trying to effect how well we travel and that's sad that they don't want a packed house. 

Unfortunate they would try to deprive fathers and uncles and brothers from getting to watch their kids play. (Crosby has a lot of 12-16 hour guys that set up their schedule to go to Friday games.) much like PA peeps. 

12 hours ago, BHEagles said:

Thought there was no way we would go D1. Still trying to figure it all out. Coach Westerberg told them it was 99 percent chance it would be PNG at Stallworth so what needs to happen for us to go D1

Nope our district is locked. 

d1 

new caney 1 

porter 2

d2 

Crosby 1 

Bh 2

8 minutes ago, Cougtalk said:

We obviously wouldn't want Thursday night in Beaumont. I feel it's Vidor trying to effect how well we travel and that's sad that they don't want a packed house. 

Unfortunate they would try to deprive fathers and uncles and brothers from getting to watch their kids play. (Crosby has a lot of 12-16 hour guys that set up their schedule to go to Friday games.) much like PA peeps. 

I'm pretty sure Vidor wants this game close to home because it gives them a better chance of a bigger crowd.  They aren't worried about who can or cant attend the game for Crosby.  I don't have a horse in this race but they are looking out for there kids and school.  Your never going to make everyone happy.  Just my opinion.  

47 minutes ago, Cougtalk said:

In case you didn't know Vidor had a lot of shift workers as well. That's why I have scheduled vacation on Thursday just in case. 

43 minutes ago, easttexiasbias said:

I'm pretty sure Vidor wants this game close to home because it gives them a better chance of a bigger crowd.  They aren't worried about who can or cant attend the game for Crosby.  I don't have a horse in this race but they are looking out for there kids and school.  Your never going to make everyone happy.  Just my opinion.  

Vidor will have a big crowd no matter when or where the game is played. There was a big crowd the 2nd game of the year on a Thursday in Pasadena.

7 minutes ago, easttexiasbias said:

I have no doubt about that but don't you think it would be a larger crowd if they played in beaumont vs lets say baytown?

I could see there being more people on our side in Beaumont vs Baytown due to fans from other teams in our district. I think the same Vidor fans would be there in either place.

5 hours ago, vp93 said:

I could see there being more people on our side in Beaumont vs Baytown due to fans from other teams in our district. I think the same Vidor fans would be there in either place.

Don't they do a coin toss or paper, rock, scissors or something for stadium pics?

7 hours ago, Cougtalk said:

You can't be serious. You accuse us of manipulation after not wanting a home and away during the regular season? Really? Shame you don't play Carthage so Surratt could put the game in Dallas. If it were me I would put it somewhere like Silsbee. Most people's bosses willing let their employees off to watch their children play sports. The 60 minute drive to Beaumont will be easier to get to than you trying to get to Splendora.