West Orange Stark vs Orangefield

tennisbc

Orange Field is pretty big and the things they do ....they do them well. Saw most of the Hj game last week from film seems to be that their defense is pretty darn good Hj struggled to run until late in the game. Hj didn't find success until they went to a spread set and threw the ball more. WOS is awesome at everything they do so im predicting a lopsided victory for the stangs. 

I hate beating up on Orangefield but they are our district mates. One thing for sure, the sportsmanship will be top notch Friday. Both our boys respect each other. Also, a lot of the Bobcats parents are WOS alumn. Hopefully we both get out of the game injury free and make good runs in the playoffs. This is the only week I won't support the Orange and White. But around 10pm or so, I'll be behind the Bobcats 112%.

3 hours ago, kicker said:

I hate beating up on Orangefield but they are our district mates. One thing for sure, the sportsmanship will be top notch Friday. Both our boys respect each other. Also, a lot of the Bobcats parents are WOS alumn. Hopefully we both get out of the game injury free and make good runs in the playoffs. This is the only week I won't support the Orange and White. But around 10pm or so, I'll be behind the Bobcats 112%.

I'm with you on this Kicker.Always been and OF fan except when they play us.

3 hours ago, blackflag said:

Good grief!  Maybe the district committee can put together an all-star team from the rest of the district just to give WO-S some competition.  It's just too easy.

I'm thinking about a 50ish point win, and that's because the backups will see lots of PT.

We usually have at least one team to test us but in the end they don't.Silsbee  would give us some good games and beat us one year but now they are D1.Next year will be their chance sense we will lose just about everyone but that has happened in the past and we just reload.Backups getting a lot of playing time this year is going to help though.

All these peeps predicting such a blowout may not know how hard Orangefield fights. They WONT throw in the towel like many teams this year has against WOS. Do the Stangs win? Yes. Will it be a complete embarrassing blowout? I don't think so. Those Cats are a scrappy bunch led by a good coach.