FBI reopens Clinton email investigation

PhatMack19

18 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

This is ABOUT the  FBI director.  Dude has no clue what's on these emails. Food recipes,  homework assignments,  GOP ho-hum as usual,  or more GOP hoe -hum? I'm sstill waiting for all the BISD administrators who were gonna be going to jail  and... ooops, that's for another thread

He said he didn't have any idea what is on the emails.

I realize the fifth amendment is a right we all have.  I also realize that you take it to avoid incriminating yourself.  Don't know how many have taken the fifth during this investigation, but quite a few.  The one drawback to the fifth is that it hampers investigators from getting to the truth.  Legally, we have to live with that.  That being said, how many of you think there was absolutely, positively, nothing illegal going on, when you have so many people taking the fifth?  And if so, why are so many using that right?

To put it in our terms, there's so much smoke, there has to be a fire.  Now, if someone can show the fallacy on my post, please do so.  I'm willing to learn.

35 minutes ago, REBgp said:

I realize the fifth amendment is a right we all have.  I also realize that you take it to avoid incriminating yourself.  Don't know how many have taken the fifth during this investigation, but quite a few.  The one drawback to the fifth is that it hampers investigators from getting to the truth.  Legally, we have to live with that.  That being said, how many of you think there was absolutely, positively, nothing illegal going on, when you have so many people taking the fifth?  And if so, why are so many using that right?

To put it in our terms, there's so much smoke, there has to be a fire.  Now, if someone can show the fallacy on my post, please do so.  I'm willing to learn.

Great post REB, as always. Only thing I want to add is that pleading the 5th amendment is that you have the right not to incriminate yourself. It does not make you immune to prosecution. There are others who can incriminate you.

38 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Big Girl, PamFam, and NewTobie and the now departed (RIP) EnlightenedChosenOne.

33 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Big Girl, PamFam, and NewTobie and the now departed (RIP) EnlightenedChosenOne.

Whoa, whoa, whoa...you can't lump PamFam into that group.  After all, he's said he doesn't like Hillary...he's just rubbing her perceptual lead in our faces every chance he gets.  Take that for what it's worth...

54 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

Man, I hope you're wrong!  I hate to believe our moral compass in this country has eroded to the point that we'll elect a child predator as POTUS.  As a father of 3, this makes me ragey...

There are LOTS of folks that will vote for her no matter what...we've got some on this forum.

I feel you...can't understand the loyalty, especially when she has done NOTHING to deserve it.

28 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

There are LOTS of folks that will vote for her no matter what...we've got some on this forum.

I feel you...can't understand the loyalty, especially when she has done NOTHING to deserve it.

It's not the loyalty issue- it's the "mean things" he said to a few people.  They have been indoctrinated to believe that this is the important issue, dishonestly and criminality be damned.

How is it even possible that she is part of this election?  LEGALLY????? 

Someone with greater knowledge of the law/legal system/running for office......how does that work.

In my opinion someone with these claims should not be allowed to even participate in election for the highest office in this country and possible the world.