FBI reopens Clinton email investigation

PhatMack19

24 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

How is it even possible that she is part of this election?  LEGALLY????? 

Someone with greater knowledge of the law/legal system/running for office......how does that work.

In my opinion someone with these claims should not be allowed to even participate in election for the highest office in this country and possible the world.

Because, my man...it's piss.

4 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

This is the funniest thing I've read all day!  It's all a big conspiracy to keep the women down!

This is the hidden content, please

If men in this country really wanted to "keep women down", does anyone actually think this would be the route we would take to accomplish that goal? This is one nut-case batty woman. But astonishingly, many will believe her.

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

This is the funniest thing I've read all day!  It's all a big conspiracy to keep the women down!

I feel dumber for having read that. Why can't people take things at face value instead of deflecting it to a whole other mentality? The whole world has gone whacko.

On 10/30/2016 at 0:52 PM, BLUEDOVE3 said:

This is ABOUT the  FBI director.  Dude has no clue what's on these emails. Food recipes,  homework assignments,  GOP ho-hum as usual,  or more GOP hoe -hum? I'm sstill waiting for all the BISD administrators who were gonna be going to jail  and... ooops, that's for another thread

He said he didn't have any idea what is on the emails.

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

Trump destroys documents

Stay on topic big girl. You should be spendng your time trying to figure out how you're gonna get the tax payers to help pay for your health insurance over the next four years once Obamacare is abolished.

7 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

And this is from a linguist professor at what is alleged to be one of our foremost universities?  What language, Klingon? Give me strength.

Quote:

Now that the FBI has obtained the needed warrant to start poring over the 650,000 or so emails uncovered in Anthony Weiner's notebook, among which thousands of emails sent from Huma Abedin using Hillary Clinton's personal server, moments ago the US Justice Department announced it is also joining the probe, and as AP reported moments ago, vowed to dedicate all needed resources to quickly review the over half a million emails in the Clinton case.
In the letter to Congress, the DOJ writes that it "will continue to work closely with the FBI and together, dedicate all necessary resources and take appropriate steps as expeditiously as possible," assistant attorney General Peter J. Kadzik writes in letters to House and Senate lawmakers.

In other words, the best friend of John Podesta, Clinton's Campaign chair, at the DOJ will be in charge of a probe that could potentially sink Hillary Clinton.

9 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

can anyone answer me on the legality of someone running for office(highest office) while under investigation?

I don't know the answer for a fact, but I'm fairly confident that anyone can run while under investigation. The U.S. Justice system is setup as "innocent until proven guilty". Preventing anyone from running for office while under investigation flies in the face of this. Same thing as creating a list to prevent someone from buying a gun that is under investigation. The practice could would be severely abused in short order. For example, if you and I were running for the same office, I could photoshop some photos of you engaging in illegal activity, then present them to law enforcement days before the election (or some other kind of trumped-up evidence that would take a minimum of a few days of investigation.) Even though you would be exonerated, the race would be over. This happens all the time by candidates trying to sway voters opinions, but shouldn't legally prevent someone from running.

9 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I don't know the answer for a fact, but I'm fairly confident that anyone can run while under investigation. The U.S. Justice system is setup as "innocent until proven guilty". Preventing anyone from running for office while under investigation flies in the face of this. Same thing as creating a list to prevent someone from buying a gun that is under investigation. The practice could would be severely abused in short order. For example, if you and I were running for the same office, I could photoshop some photos of you engaging in illegal activity, then present them to law enforcement days before the election (or some other kind of trumped-up evidence that would take a minimum of a few days of investigation.) Even though you would be exonerated, the race would be over. This happens all the time by candidates trying to sway voters opinions, but shouldn't legally prevent someone from running.

so basically we could end up with Kaine as POTUS

5 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

so basically we could end up with Kaine as POTUS

I've heard a few legal "experts" say that if Hillary wins the presidency, she can pardon herself. I heard one say she cannot. Anyone with an once of moral fiber would resign, but I don't see Hillary doing that.

15 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I've heard a few legal "experts" say that if Hillary wins the presidency, she can pardon herself. I heard one say she cannot. Anyone with an once of moral fiber would resign, but I don't see Hillary doing that.

Whats that??

no one should be able to pardon themselves.....that puts them above the law.