FBI reopens Clinton email investigation

PhatMack19

1 minute ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Whats that??

no should be able to pardon themselves.....that puts them above the law.

I agree. If it is true that the President can pardon themselves, then that power needs to be stripped immediately. I don't know if it would take a constitutional amendment, but it needs to be gone.

And as with any law, a few legal expert's opinions doesn't really mean squat. I would like to hear from the Supreme Court.

2 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I agree. If it is true that the President can pardon themselves, then that power needs to be stripped immediately. I don't know if it would take a constitutional amendment, but it needs to be gone.

And as with any law, a few legal expert's opinions doesn't really mean squat. I would like to hear from the Supreme Court.

In My opinion the election is about the supreme court more than anything else.....as far as the future of this country.

11 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

Unfortunately, the POTUS can pardon anyone for anything at any time.  In fact, Obama can give her a carpet pardon now, before she's even indicted for any crimes, and she would be completely free from any wrong doing at the legal level.  Can you believe that sh!#?

I've been saying for years that the power to pardon and commute sentences should be stripped from Presidents and Governors. I think the President (and Governors) should only have to power to order a new trial, not pardon or commute.

The issue here is that it's UNPRECIDENTED.  No one has ever gone into a general election with a cloud of this magnitude hanging over their heads.  Just another sign of the times...that we have roughly 50% of the American population that think it's OK for a Presidential nominee to have criminal investigations ongoing in the middle of their election bid...it bottles the mind!

Nixon was pardoned by Ford, and yes, Nixon could've pardoned himself.  But that ended up costing Ford the election in '76, if I'm not mistaken. 

58 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

Unfortunately, the POTUS can pardon anyone for anything at any time.  In fact, Obama can give her a carpet pardon now, before she's even indicted for any crimes, and she would be completely free from any wrong doing at the legal level.  Can you believe that sh!#?

It seems like Obama and Michelle are distancing themselves from the Clinton Mafia.  She may be on her own now.

28 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

This is the hidden content, please

Bret Baier is one of the best in the business...

This is turning into some bad business.  Wonder high this goes, and who all are involved?  There's no doubt in my mind that our AG Loretta Lynch is involved, at least in the cover up (Bill & Loretta meet on the tarmac - just a coincidence? - I don't think so).  That's way to high right there.  Is Obama starting to sweat?  Man I hope not.  I hope it ain't that high.  I have seen info (non verifiable) that if all the info comes out, it'll bring down our government.  Doesn't seem so far fetched now.