PN-G FANS - A little tidbit about your QB

RoschonsBigBro

29 minutes ago, pakronos said:

I read that already...and like I said wrong story to write...someone is a top ranked DB leading the district in int's and is playing in the All American game and had a jersey ceremony this morning,  but they are in touch with PA kids...now have a seat with lil bri in the corner 

This is the hidden content, please

i'm a few weeks ahead of you on the Kary Vincent Jr. story. Now was I at a morning pep rally the same night I have to be at work until 2 a.m.? No I was not. Why not? First, because I didn't even know it was going on because nobody told me. IC might have been there. I have not seen him yet today. 

Oh and that is the second feature on Kary I have written this year. Nice try again

23 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Take another seat. And u and whoever can have that same seat...you and your little png homies can sit with me at the district champs home game tonight...I'll even sit on the vistors side...now take several seats.

Look, I aint going back and forth with you.  I get enough of that from the teenagers  I counsel. I CHARGE them. The only PNG people I actually know are related to me. You are too old to behave the way you do especially on an online forum. I actually admire alot of what you say, even if I believe you have NO TACT in saying it.  Third, if you hold such positions about Black people, our youth, and the racial context of SETX what are you doing to change it? You better be  doing something. You better just talking.  I hope you are active. If you are not, then alot of your points go invalid. A while ago, I said this to you in response to one of your posts and never got a response,

"These systemic issues that are being talked about on this forum should be brought up at school board meetings, city council, or other places where you can speak your opinions and allow your voice to be heard. I have a career in social services and have dedicated my life to affecting social policy. If you want to see change, please get away from your laptops and cell phones and jump on the front line with me. We need as many people of all races and perspectives to come together and help. But this, is a high-school football forum guys, the most you will get from people on here when you make these statements is a back and forth with a guy in their mid thirties," <-----sound like someone we know

As that stated, every day since I joined my fraternity in 2010 I have been contributing  back into my community whether advocating for changes in social policy, teaching in classrooms, counseling children and youth, mentoring, tutoring, fundraising, increasing cultural awareness through forums, banquet dinners and protesting unjust policies. If all you do is complain on high school football forum, then you sir, with the greatest amount of kindness I can muster, should take that chair back and have a seat yourself. Later though, I have youth to counsel and actual progress to make.

13 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Look, I aint going back and forth with you.  I get enough of that from the teenagers  I counsel. I CHARGE them. The only PNG people I actually know are related to me. You are too old to behave the way you do especially on an online forum. I actually admire alot of what you say, even if I believe you have NO TACT in saying it.  Third, if you hold such positions about Black people, our youth, and the racial context of SETX what are you doing to change it? You better be  doing something. You better just talking.  I hope you are active. If you are not, then alot of your points go invalid. A while ago, I said this to you in response to one of your posts and never got a response,

"These systemic issues that are being talked about on this forum should be brought up at school board meetings, city council, or other places where you can speak your opinions and allow your voice to be heard. I have a career in social services and have dedicated my life to affecting social policy. If you want to see change, please get away from your laptops and cell phones and jump on the front line with me. We need as many people of all races and perspectives to come together and help. But this, is a high-school football forum guys, the most you will get from people on here when you make these statements is a back and forth with a guy in their mid thirties," <-----sound like someone we know

As that stated, every day since I joined my fraternity in 2010 I have been contributing  back into my community whether advocating for changes in social policy, teaching in classrooms, counseling children and youth, mentoring, tutoring, fundraising, increasing cultural awareness through forums, banquet dinners and protesting unjust policies. If all you do is complain on high school football forum, then you sir, with the greatest amount of kindness I can muster, should take that chair back and have a seat yourself. Later though, I have youth to counsel and actual progress to make.

Now that's a class act good job big bro!! I say it over and over most of us on here are adults. We all pick at each other and we pull for the other teams in the district as well. And when we get to playoffs we all come together as one district and cheer for whoever is still in it. At the end of the day no one cares what we think are say it's the kids on the field that we support. 

33 minutes ago, Tj yellow jacket said:

Now that's a class act good job big bro!! I say it over and over most of us on here are adults. We all pick at each other and we pull for the other teams in the district as well. And when we get to playoffs we all come together as one district and cheer for whoever is still in it. At the end of the day no one cares what we think are say it's the kids on the field that we support. 

Agreed. Everything is about the kids. If one feels that they are not getting their due, handle it through the proper channels, join the fight.

I don't need to broadcast what I do, but if u must know and it was posted on fb by my job, I buy school supplies for low income families every year and spend time with them. This year I did the supplies but couldn't do anything else due to some bad news regarding my son health. But I'm let u and lil bro play Bobo for these folks...like I told you, they about use your brother up, so I hope u and pops got those tapes ready, but don't use the PAM  tapes, might hurt his chances lol...now go back to your seat 

2 hours ago, pakronos said:

I don't need to broadcast what I do, but if u must know and it was posted on fb by my job, I buy school supplies for low income families every year and spend time with them. This year I did the supplies but couldn't do anything else due to some bad news regarding my son health. But I'm let u and lil bro play Bobo for these folks...like I told you, they about use your brother up, so I hope u and pops got those tapes ready, but don't use the PAM  tapes, might hurt his chances lol...now go back to your seat 

My fifth graders did that too this year . Thanks for your contribution. You really are reshaping things back home. The PAM tapes got him A&M  attention and got an ESPN scout to visit, what you mean? I actually said that I agree with a lot you say but said this ain't the forum for it. What you gonna achieve here? You changing any laws, changing any polices in PA by beefing online? I only said go to city council or your school board. But I'm boobie the fool?! You ain't bout affecting REAL change so keep your mouth shut. Because school supplies take people out of poverty right. How about lobbying to change a law that helps low income families or creating a program. I HAVE. Get out of the way and let the educated brothers handle business for OUR people. You claim them but don't fight for Em. I have done more since getting out of high school 7 years ago than you have your entire life for my people. Don't wear my flag if you don't bleed in the trenches w me dude.

Truly sorry about your kid though. Be blessed and go make a [real] difference instead of talking about it. Or you could do nothing like you have you entire life and wait for brothers like me to do it, Alright keyboard Malcolm X? 

2 hours ago, pakronos said:

This board should ban your racist arse from this board along with SFA85!