Rigged election

Big girl

Are you saying the DNC is going to rig the election for Hiliary? Al Gore was initially deemed the winner so I understand why he wanted an investigation.  Gore didn't say before the election that if he lost, the election is rigged, that would've been an asinine statement.  If Trump wins, does that mean the election is not rigged?

2 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Are you saying the DNC is going to rig the election for Hiliary? Al Gore was initially deemed the winner so I understand why he wanted an investigation.  Gore didn't say before the election that if he lost, the election is rigged, that would've been an asinine statement.  If Trump wins, does that mean the election is not rigged?

Do you play dumb or does it come naturally? What have you ever known in your life that was rigged both ways?

2 hours ago, stevenash said:

Because the DNC is the perpetrator, not the individual candidate.   I know you think this is ridiculous but I'll bet 1000 to 1 you were in full support of the Al Gore hanging chads allegations.

Al Gore was just robbed. Bush, Cheney rigged that situation in the state where the candidates brother was governor. Two different situations. Not many times did a candidate win the popular vote and lose the election.

4 hours ago, Big girl said:

If Hiliary Clinton has the ability to rig elections, why didn't she do so in 2008 when she was battling President Obama for the Democratic nomination?

Because we just had to have the first black potus.  That has turned out disastrous.  Obama is chomping at the bits to get out office, so that he will only be second worse after the winner of this election.

40 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Al Gore was just robbed. Bush, Cheney rigged that situation in the state where the candidates brother was governor. Two different situations. Not many times did a candidate win the popular vote and lose the election.

Translation- rigging is ok if it benefits the one I support.  If the voters who were dead did not "vote" the popular election wouldnt have finished as it did.

On October 22, 2016 at 11:00 AM, Big girl said:

If Hiliary Clinton has the ability to rig elections, why didn't she do so in 2008 when she was battling President Obama for the Democratic nomination?

Big Girl, if your naive enough to think elections aren't rigged, here's our president Obama, admitting that they are.

32 minutes ago, new tobie said:

And Trump has asked people to monitor the polls this year..

We need to monitor the polls. In fact, we should get people dressed in white sheets holding nightsticks to stand outside of them. And when we win the election, appoint an Attorney General that will drop all charges on these "poll watchers". And while we are at it, we can instruct the IRS to target Democrat organizations. And we can pass laws designed to enslave Americans by feeding Americans falsified data, blatant lying, and enticing Congressmen with payoffs and kickbacks in return for their vote. We can get away with crimes such a gunrunning because we have the Attorney General and head of the FBI in our back pocket. We can avoid FOI laws by using illegal methods, afterall, we control the enforcing agents. There's so much illegal crap we can do by just studying the past administration.

8 minutes ago, Englebert said:

We need to monitor the polls. In fact, we should get people dressed in white sheets holding nightsticks to stand outside of them. And when we win the election, appoint an Attorney General that will drop all charges on these "poll watchers". And while we are at it, we can instruct the IRS to target Democrat organizations. And we can pass laws designed to enslave Americans by feeding Americans falsified data, blatant lying, and enticing Congressmen with payoffs and kickbacks in return for their vote. We can get away with crimes such a gunrunning because we have the Attorney General and head of the FBI in our back pocket. We can avoid FOI laws by using illegal methods, afterall, we control the enforcing agents. There's so much illegal crap we can do by just studying the past administration.

And, at the same time, claim that we are the compassionate party of tolerance and civility.

On 10/27/2016 at 9:01 AM, Englebert said:

I would enjoy seeing this at the polls. White sheets don't scare me. They are humorous