What Teams win go deep in the playoffs

WOS36

WOS                                                        Silisbee.                                                 Bridge City.                                            Newton.                                                 PNG.                                                       PAM.                                                       Vidor

1 minute ago, GUNHO said:

Yeah.If you make it to round 4 I consider that deep for winners and runner ups but third and fourth place teams have a up hill battle having to play lot stronger  teams so three rounds  would be deep for them.Anyway to answer the question...WO-S / Newton.

Can anyone tell me how early Bellville would play WOS if Bellville wins their district?

7 minutes ago, NDNation said:

WOS definitely and if PAM doesn't run into Manvel, then I think the go far.

as long as PAM stay healthy, especially on defense, Manvel will be tough, but can be won. the time PAM faced them in the playoffs, in game injuries took a toll on our all star defense. 3 freak injuries to 3 main defensive playmakers.

6 minutes ago, pakronos said:

as long as PAM stay healthy, especially on defense, Manvel will be tough, but can be won. the time PAM faced them in the playoffs, in game injuries took a toll on our all star defense. 3 freak injuries to 3 main defensive playmakers.

I think yall avoid Manvel and get Temple.

25 minutes ago, idk said:

I could be wrong, but I just looked at the bracket, W-11 would play w-12 on game 54 which is in the third round. R-11 wouldn't have to face w-12 until the fourth round. If they make it that far.

No, you read the bracket correctly.  It would be 3rd round

2 hours ago, aTmfan06 said:

WOS.. Newton .. PAM.. And Silsbee. That's about it honestly. Maybe Liberty depending on matchups . And Bellville 

I hope you are right about my Tigers but that first round will be a tell all matched up with that tough district we have to face.  Looking at the standings that were posted last week, the winner of our district would have to face Carthage in the first round, granted that may change.

3 minutes ago, TexasPanther2012 said:

so if Bellville wins their district and their first round match up , and their second round matchup , if liberty got 2nd, won in the first and second round , they would match up with bellville ?

I'd love for that to happen! Assuming Bellville takes care of business. The bye came at a good time to get some guys healthy