#6 Texas A&M at #1 Alabama

PhatMack19

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

No you said "all the early money."  Had you said "big money," it would have indicated you knew what you were talking about. And it was in response to a comment I made about the commentators loving A&M at +17, which typically means take the other side.  But thanks for letting me know that $100 doesn't move the line since that's exactly what my post was about.  At least you are learning; definitely puts you ahead of the aggy curve...

On the bright side, you do have New Mexico State and Texas State coming up to add to that Prairie View A&M win, all of which should be super impressive come committee time.  I'm sure even with one loss.  

You know what I meant.  All of the money that matters.  

A&M plays UTSA not Texas State. If A&M doesn't suit up and play another game this season, they will still end up with a record equal to or better than Texas.  

1 hour ago, team first said:

Link?  

Fair question.  I just don't know that those sort of links are frowned upon on this site. I found that information on scoresandodds.  They have a section called "betting trends" that lists the public percentages on most teams and many of the totals.  When a line moves one way yet the vast majority of the public is playing the other side, you know the big money is on the "steam."   I know the "covers" site also posts that information.  I always preferred the former because it was easier to navigate to me with less ads.  

44 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

You know what I meant.  All of the money that matters.  

A&M plays UTSA not Texas State. If A&M doesn't suit up and play another game this season, they will still end up with a record equal to or better than Texas.  

With three wins against basically division 2 schools.  And no, I thought you meant exactly what I said because you made that comment in response to a post of mine that said everyone was "picking" A&M.  As if to argue that wasn't the case, everyone was betting on Bama.  But I will take your word for it that you were agreeing with me that the "smart money" was on Bama. My apologies for misconstruing your comment. 

Opening line at A&M +17 - if A&M needs motivation that should give it to them.

This game depends on 2 factors: (1) Which Knight shows up if it is the good one could be a better game than expected; (2) A&M had a week to get some of its stars back and if Miles and Seals Jones are at 100% could help as well.

I think the Tennessee game I think might give A&M a little boost as the way that the Vols came back should erase any over confidence that A&M might have gotten with a blowout win.

Big game for the Aggie's if they want to be taken seriously this year.

Prediction:

27 - Texas A&M

34 - Alabama

Still good  to be in the "Big" game of the week win or lose!