Port Neches-Groves v PA Memorial

RoschonsBigBro

2 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

Will this game by the time it kicksoff, have more pages (including all that were locked and all the sub-PN-G/PA-M threads) than the Nederland and PN-G game later this year making it the new "Mid County Madness"?

IF MCM comes down to Ned getting in the Playoffs....there will be more than enough hype.

The Dogs are our Rivals.

42 minutes ago, pakronos said:

You havent seen and don't know png....newb. if hines gets in the open field yes, he is dangerous. However  that porus o line has not been tested. If a not so good Houston 6A took it them, png is way more sound than westside

New to this thread, but I played for the Lincoln team that beat PNG 14-7 in 96. 6a and 5a are 2 different levels of play. Westside would beat Png based off what Ive seen from both teams

4 minutes ago, PAT409 said:

PAM by double digits. Based on talent alone PAM should blow the Indians out easily but unfortunately that may not happen due to the sub-par coaching on our end. Kenny's play calling will cost the Titans at some point but it won't happen tonight. Other than the PNG QB I truly believe PAM is better at every other position. Should be a good game and the atmosphere will be much more intense than it was against Nederland. I expect Hines to have a solid showing tonight and I really want to see PNG attack Vincent so that he can showcase exactly why he's going D1. I'll be rooting for the Indians come playoff time but tonight it will be all about the Titans.  

So based on what you said, weaker qb play and weaker coaching, I'll take PNG by double digits.

3 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

So based on what you said, weaker qb play and weaker coaching, I'll take PNG by double digits.

3 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Yes weaker QB play and coaching but not enough to overcome the talent disparity. RJ will shine the next couple of years for sure but that will be due to the lessons he learns tonight and in the playoffs from being constantly pressured and on the run.

2 minutes ago, PAT409 said:

Yes weaker QB play and coaching but not enough to overcome the talent disparity. RJ will shine the next couple of years for sure but that will be due to the lessons he learns tonight and in the playoffs from being constantly pressured and on the run.

On the run is where he is dangerous at! You'll see tonight

Stop  believing  Harrison  is a weak  qb. The guy  has offers to play  at the next level!  Has he made mistakes  a few  (3 ints) on the season and one was on a  hailMary  before  half  last week.   The  kid can  throw the  pill.  Let's not  for get  he's  big and  strong! 6'3"  and growing  he's going to get it done tonight. Not to mention a high  football IQ.

18 minutes ago, The Goat said:

Stop  believing  Harrison  is a weak  qb. The guy  has offers to play  at the next level!  Has he made mistakes  a few  (3 ints) on the season and one was on a  hailMary  before  half  last week.   The  kid can  throw the  pill.  Let's not  for get  he's  big and  strong! 6'3"  and growing  he's going to get it done tonight. Not to mention a high  football IQ.

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't saying the kid was terrible at all just that RJ seems to be a bit more talented that is all. Harrison is a 3 year starter with plenty of experience which is what you need come playoff time but after watching him play many times he gets rattled pretty easily and has trouble holding onto the ball. He is big and strong for sure, he can sling it better than anyone in the district but whenever he runs he just doesn't have that natural instinct like past PAM QB's have had. 

1 hour ago, L-Train11 said:

RJ will be tearing this district up for two more years, won't be any different tonight in PA

He won't be the only one. The best QB in the district is actually #7 Keitha Jones Jr. who is playing wide receiver this yr. Pull up his hudl account and see how he performed against the 6a champs Northshore last year.

1 hour ago, The Goat said:

Is it higher than his daddy's?  Because according to some things I've ready his daddy isn't that good of a coach?