Porter 44 Dayton 42/FINAL

WOSgrad

1 hour ago, cat001 said:

Well that mediocre team is 5-0 and undefeated in district while beating the likes of Crosby and Dayton so before you start bashing a program on the rise worry about your own program on the decline. The broncos have alot of talent on their team and that was their best game of the season, Porter is talented as well and made the big plays when they needed to. Good luck with Crosby I doubt it will be much of a ball game. 

I didn't realize saying" mediocre" was bashing - my bad. I do agree your program is on the rise and congrats to a good win over the Bronco's.

1 hour ago, Bronco1983 said:

This is sad Jayhawk.  I understand people are frustrated but this isn't the time to do this.  I have a son that will play with this group of boys this year maybe and hopefully next year.  I have another in 7th grade that plays.  We need to pull together and support our staff.  If this is really how you feel come from behind the computer and  confront this man directly.  If all you negative people cant do that then don't do it on here.  Its getting old

OK Johnny come lately, I've been supporting the Bronco's years upon years before you and the JV society came on the scene These forms are here to express opinions and unfortunately a good healthy dose of constructive criticism is warranted. You can call it negative or what ever but I'm call it like I see and if the truth hurts then so be it.  

38 minutes ago, jayhawk said:

OK Johnny come lately, I've been supporting the Bronco's years upon years before you and the JV society came on the scene These forms are here to express opinions and unfortunately a good healthy dose of constructive criticism is warranted. You can call it negative or what ever but I'm call it like I see and if the truth hurts then so be it.  

You NAILED it!! ;)

3 hours ago, jayhawk said:

johnny come lately im from here boss.  I played here.  constructive criticism is ok but doing it among other bronco supporters is where it should be done.  not in front of bh and Crosby.  Like i said you a bronco and you are family.  So family should speak face to face.  its easy to be a tough guy on the computer.  Quit hiding. coach nations has an open door policy go and tell him how to fix it

3 hours ago, jayhawk said:

JV society lol.  yes my son is on jv.  Im proud of him.  Im proud of every kid from 7th grade b all the way up to the varsity.  Good luck broncos this week.  Good luck to the kids and good luck to the coaches

19 hours ago, TradenupBH said:

I have to agree with what 14.2 said. Not bashing Dayton, but his assessment is point on whether you like it or not. BH gets the majority of their starters back next year and I mean almost all of them. I think Nations being out of the coaching realm has hurt this year. Whether or not he's able to change some things up next year is yet to be seen. I'm sure he's a great guy, but if you look at the penalties that Dayton get's in games, play calling, scheme's etc.. you do have to scratch your head and ask yourself questions. This isn't intended to bash Dayton at all, but like Bronco Pride stated, before Stewart, ya'll were struggling and over night became a perennial playoff team and one that teams feared. It's almost like ya'll took a huge step back. If it's the same next year, It wouldn't surprise me to hear a lot of chatter from Dayton folks about the HC position. Might look for a DC in the off season to shore up the D to begin with IMO.

33 out of 56 kids are seniors this year. I think we have some pretty good players moving up next year. Dayton and Crosby has some good players moving up as well, it should be pretty interesting.

9 hours ago, BHMOMFORLIFE said:

33 out of 56 kids are seniors this year. I think we have some pretty good players moving up next year. Dayton and Crosby has some good players moving up as well, it should be pretty interesting.

True, but most of the starters will be back. We should be able to add depth and some may find themselves in starting roles. We should be solid again next couple of years.