Dems turn on ObamaCare amid premium hikes, Bill Clinton laments ‘crazy system’

LumRaiderFan

This is the hidden content, please

Uh Oh! :)

From the article:

Bill Clinton, on the campaign trail for Hillary Clinton, told voters in Michigan on Monday that the legislation has created a “crazy system” where millions more people have health care but those unable to qualify for subsidies (free stuff) are getting “killed.”

“The people … out there busting it, sometimes 60 hours a week, wind up with their premiums doubled and their coverage cut in half,” Clinton said. “It’s the craziest thing in the world.” 

California trying to open Obamacare to illegals:

For those few that don't like FoxNews:

Do you think Obama and the rest of the Democrats will apologize to Joe Wilson for attacking him on his "You Lie" shoutout after Obama said illegals would not be eligible for Obamacare?

8 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

Isn't this a federal call, not a state's call?  How can one state decide this based on the Affordable Healthcare Act?  I haz the confuze...

Of course, the GLBT marriage laws were enacted at the federal level, so maybe these guys can just do whatever they want!  YAY AMERICA!!!

The State of California is petitioning the Federal Government to allow illegals into Obamacare in California.

Obama's administration not only thinks they can do whatever they want, they do whatever they want.

7 hours ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

Isn't this a federal call, not a state's call?  How can one state decide this based on the Affordable Healthcare Act?  I haz the confuze...

Of course, the GLBT marriage laws were enacted at the federal level, so maybe these guys can just do whatever they want!  YAY AMERICA!!!

I've notice a trend with our Govt.  I'm sure it's just coincidence.  If a State wants to do something conservative, oh say, voter ID, or marriage between a man & a woman, the Govt (judges)  says, no way.   If a State wants to do something liberal, oh say, sanctuary cities, or legalize marijuana, no one in our Govt or judicial system has a problem with it.  Sure it's coincidence.  Then again, maybe I better think on this.

20 minutes ago, REBgp said:

I've notice a trend with our Govt.  I'm sure it's just coincidence.  If a State wants to do something conservative, oh say, voter ID, or marriage between a man & a woman, the Govt (judges)  says, no way.   If a State wants to do something liberal, oh say, sanctuary cities, or legalize marijuana, no one in our Govt or judicial system has a problem with it.  Sure it's coincidence.  Then again, maybe I better think on this.

Some things are state jurisdiction, some are federal. Why we've seemed to forget this over the past 8 years is beyond me.

1 hour ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

Some things are state jurisdiction, some are federal. Why we've seemed to forget this over the past 8 years is beyond me.

Amen!  And it seems like I remember our laws are to be passed by Congress, not by Royal Decree.  Cest la vie

20 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Uh Oh! :)

From the article:

Bill Clinton, on the campaign trail for Hillary Clinton, told voters in Michigan on Monday that the legislation has created a “crazy system” where millions more people have health care but those unable to qualify for subsidies (free stuff) are getting “killed.”

“The people … out there busting it, sometimes 60 hours a week, wind up with their premiums doubled and their coverage cut in half,” Clinton said. “It’s the craziest thing in the world.” 

So you agree with Bill Clinton now?

2 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

These folks agree with anybody that says what they want to hear. Quote black folks that say what they want to hear all the time. Even if its a black that they never heard before. Black man can run for any office he wants, if he speaks badly of obama he's got a chance.

2 minutes ago, new tobie said:

These folks agree with anybody that says what they want to hear. Quote black folks that say what they want to hear all the time. Even if its a black that they never heard before. Black man can run for any office he wants, if he speaks badly of obama he's got a chance.

If anyone speaks bad of Obama's policies then we know he must have a good head on his shoulders...until proven otherwise.

5 minutes ago, new tobie said:

By the way Pence did okay last night, He should be the republican nominee and trump should be the secretary of entertainment.(white house clown)

If he was the Republican nominee he would have already been branded a racist, bigot, misogynist, xenophobe, racist again, liar, buffoon, clown, bully, racist again, etc., etc., etc.

And I noticed you didn't comment on Kaine's pathetic performance, but you will undoubtedly ridicule and have choice words for everyone on this board when we don't mention Trump's shortcomings.

9 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

On this, yes, I do.

He is acknowledging that this is an absolute disaster...which many knew it would be.

He simply made the mistake of saying what he really thinks...which is a Democrat no no.

You guys hosed the healthcare...at least own up to it like your hero bill.

13 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Always the race card...sad.

And this from the guy that says no Republican leaders back Trump...so you agree with Republican leaders now, right?

4 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

On this, yes, I do.

He is acknowledging that this is an absolute disaster...which many knew it would be.

He simply made the mistake of saying what he really thinks...which is a Democrat no no.

You guys hosed the healthcare...at least own up to it like your hero bill.

Bill committed the ultimate Democrat sin of actually speaking the truth. I'm sure the punishment is being debated. He will probably be banned from Orgy Island for a couple of weeks.

I wouldn't hold your breath waiting on an admission of guilt concerning healthcare. That is the second biggest no no for Democrats.

2 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Bill committed the ultimate Democrat sin of actually speaking the truth. I'm sure the punishment is being debated. He will probably be banned from Orgy Island for a couple of weeks.

I wouldn't hold your breath waiting on an admission of guilt concerning healthcare. That is the second biggest no no for Democrats.

Bill was president for 8 years, what will trumps legacy be?

4 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

Bill was president for 8 years, what will trumps legacy be?

TBA, but not impeachment. I'm trying to remember, who was the last president to be impeached? And why did he get impeached? Was it lying to Congress?

Wouldn't it be ironic (and historic) if the next president to be impeached for lying to Congress was his own wife? She's already done it, just hasn't been convicted.