Liberty Vs. Orangefield

setxnative96

16 hours ago, wo-s#1 said:

More than likely out of hj and hf,these 2 should be 2 &3

HJ appears to be better than Orangefield from strength of schedule and win/loss record thus far this season, after that win against Jasper I have HJ getting 3rd behind Liberty. OF should get 4th and HF should go 0-4 in district. 

I know Orangefield is always fairly disciplined and they have beat us two years in a row, . I don't underestimate them but I do predict a Liberty win. I can't imagine if they lost 41-7 to a team we beat that they could somehow beat us, that wasn't last year that was a couple of weeks ago , that alone has me thinking this should be a panther win but of course common opponents don't always tell you exactly what the outcome will be. 

3 hours ago, TexasPanther2012 said:

I know Orangefield is always fairly disciplined and they have beat us two years in a row, . I don't underestimate them but I do predict a Liberty win. I can't imagine if they lost 41-7 to a team we beat that they could somehow beat us, that wasn't last year that was a couple of weeks ago , that alone has me thinking this should be a panther win but of course common opponents don't always tell you exactly what the outcome will be. 

That game OF lost 41-7 was a very bad outing for us.  No excuses, we lost and earned that lost.  However, over the last 3 weeks OF has made some improvements and are not the same team that lost by 34 points.  I think everyone of our 2 way starters are 100% healthy for the first time.

Granted, I'm sure Liberty isn't the same team from a month ago. 

With that said, OF needs to make sure they don't fumble the ball to keep the game within reach.

But I still think this year's game will be an uphill battle for OF against Liberty.

35 minutes ago, Bobcat101 said:

That game OF lost 41-7 was a very bad outing for us.  No excuses, we lost and earned that lost.  However, over the last 3 weeks OF has made some improvements and are not the same team that lost by 34 points.  I think everyone of our 2 way starters are 100% healthy for the first time.

Granted, I'm sure Liberty isn't the same team from a month ago. 

With that said, OF needs to make sure they don't fumble the ball to keep the game within reach.

But I still think this year's game will be an uphill battle for OF against Liberty.

good post, I was in no way saying Orangefield can't compete with us based off that 1 common game we have against Woodville. That's why i was sure to include the comment that common opponents do not always matter. It was a close game last year so i wouldn't be surprised if it was close again. Just think the panthers will come out on top this time around.

On ‎10‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 10:20 AM, aTmfan06 said:

Yeah I think it goes 

Wos

Liberty but watch out for HJ

HJ 

and my Bellville squad will get Orangefield in bi district 

Still have to play the district games!!!!  But on paper I will agree with this