Man arresting for plotting to blow up building

Big girl

17 hours ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

And apparently, the way Big O has stuck his head in the sand in regards to BLM and the police shootings, so does he!  Division in this country is the last thing the black community needs right now, yet here you are posting things like this.  We have to start acting and thinking like family...not like enemies.  Looks like BLM has finally started to see the light...how about you?

Whatever. I post whatever i want to post.

On ‎9‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 3:51 PM, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

Ultimately, the goals of all religions are to control the masses.  It's a way to give people incentive to live right and be kind to their neighbors and enemies alike.  I don't really care who stole what from whom...I care about this country going to hell in a hand basket with both sides of the aisle flicking their boogers at one another.  JUST STOP THE HATE!!!

I agree.  But we also have to realize who we are dealing with.  Would you allow a suspected rapist or child molester in your house?   

23 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

I agree.  But we also have to realize who we are dealing with.  Would you allow a suspected rapist or child molester in your house?   

Some of that is their culture, some of it would be weeded out by the vetting process. But we sure are quick to convict suspected criminals without due process, especially in regards to the Mooslims. Would we charge and convict El Chapos' people as fast if we didn't know they were connected beforehand? Me thinks not. We would surely give our neighbors to the south the due process  they deserve. So why the difference? Because some of them want us dead? Do you realize how small a percentage that is in the grand scheme?

4 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

Some of that is their culture, some of it would be weeded out by the vetting process. But we sure are quick to convict suspected criminals without due process, especially in regards to the Mooslims. Would we charge and convict El Chapos' people as fast if we didn't know they were connected beforehand? Me thinks not. We would surely give our neighbors to the south the due process  they deserve. So why the difference? Because some of them want us dead? Do you realize how small a percentage that is in the grand scheme?

How many or what percentage of Muslims do you think want to kill us? I have no clue? Is it less or more than the "small" percentage of KKK members that actually wanted to kill Blacks?

47 minutes ago, Englebert said:

How many or what percentage of Muslims do you think want to kill us? I have no clue? Is it less or more than the "small" percentage of KKK members that actually wanted to kill Blacks?

Nobody really knows for certain, but I'd say the number is less than 1% of total Muslims want Derka Derka Mohammed Jihad.  Keep in mind, there are 1.7 Billion in the world today.  Most of them are just simply trying to find a better place to live than a giant sand box where everyone is afraid for their lives.  That area has and always will be war torn.  But who are we to tell the peaceful ones they can't come over here?  Unless your blood line is majority Indian (feather, not dot), all of us are imports.  And this world was A LOT more dangerous in those times than the world we live in today.  We think of these times are the most dangerous, but in reality, we're blessed to live in the most safe time this world has ever seen.  Social media can make anything look bad.  We just have to start using our common sense to figure it out.

30 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

Nobody really knows for certain, but I'd say the number is less than 1% of total Muslims want Derka Derka Mohammed Jihad.  Keep in mind, there are 1.7 Billion in the world today.  Most of them are just simply trying to find a better place to live than a giant sand box where everyone is afraid for their lives.  That area has and always will be war torn.  But who are we to tell the peaceful ones they can't come over here?  Unless your blood line is majority Indian (feather, not dot), all of us are imports.  And this world was A LOT more dangerous in those times than the world we live in today.  We think of these times are the most dangerous, but in reality, we're blessed to live in the most safe time this world has ever seen.  Social media can make anything look bad.  We just have to start using our common sense to figure it out.

This is the first I've heard of less than 1%. Most of the estimates I have seen range from 5% to 20%. Nobody knows. The percentage I would like to know (which also cannot be calculated) is the number that are susceptible to radicalism.

And we do have the right to tell the peaceful ones, any Muslims, or anybody for that matter that they can't come over here. That is the purpose of our internationally recognized borders. Who gave the Native Indians sole possession of these lands? Did they steal these lands from somebody else? The Native Indians came from somewhere, so are they also imports? Did they fight a war to claim these lands?

Do you know what goes into the vetting process? I can't recall anyone explaining the process. All I've heard is that it takes over a year. Is that a year of actual work, or does that mean the application sits on a desk until someone gets around to processing it. My question is...what is the process? We do not have any kind of data on many of the people applying. Does someone actually verify that the information on the application is accurate? And if someone does these checks, what do they do? Do they actually go to the original country and talk to neighbors?

3 minutes ago, Englebert said:

This is the first I've heard of less than 1%. Most of the estimates I have seen range from 5% to 20%. Nobody knows. The percentage I would like to know (which also cannot be calculated) is the number that are susceptible to radicalism.

And we do have the right to tell the peaceful ones, any Muslims, or anybody for that matter that they can't come over here. That is the purpose of our internationally recognized borders. Who gave the Native Indians sole possession of these lands? Did they steal these lands from somebody else? The Native Indians came from somewhere, so are they also imports? Did they fight a war to claim these lands?

Do you know what goes into the vetting process? I can't recall anyone explaining the process. All I've heard is that it takes over a year. Is that a year of actual work, or does that mean the application sits on a desk until someone gets around to processing it. My question is...what is the process? We do not have any kind of data on many of the people applying. Does someone actually verify that the information on the application is accurate. And if someone does these checks, what do they do? Do they actually go to the original country and talk to neighbors?

Good questions.  At least you're thinking about the possibilities rather than just simply saying "No, they wipe their butts with their hands and they stink, so I don't want them over here".  That's not what our founding fathers wanted. 

As to the 5% to 20%, if that's true, my math tells me that is anywhere from 85M to 340M people that want us dead.  If that's the case, we're screwed anyway.  So here's something for all of our bumpers...

Image result for we're screwed 2016 bumper sticker

58 minutes ago, undiscovered said:

1% of 1.7 Billion is 17,000,000 people. 17 million (or less according to a few on this thread)  people want me dead. It may be a "small percentage" but that is far from a small number. I don't wanna take my chances on that "1%".

And that's your right to feel that way.  My thing is we really don't know a hard number of radicals at this point.  Unfortunately, this "Change" that big O has given us over the past 8 years has completely changed the makeup of this country.

1 hour ago, undiscovered said:

1% of 1.7 Billion is 17,000,000 people. 17 million (or less according to a few on this thread)  people want me dead. It may be a "small percentage" but that is far from a small number. I don't wanna take my chances on that "1%".

Let's see, we'll make that .5% so that would be...oh, crap.  Let's go with .1% so that would make it...dang.

We're screwed.

^^^Pretty much.  But we can't control that as a group of SE Texans.  What we can control is how we treat others around us.  Whether we like it or not, the world around us is changing.  So do we just sit around and tell each other how much we hate change?  Or do we adapt and try to make our neck of the woods a better place to live?