Man arresting for plotting to blow up building

Big girl

You don't have the foggiest idea of what I assume.  I have an idea, particularly since you think you have some unique/superior research capabilities.  Tally up all of the bombing/terror incidents ( you can choose whether you want it to be just the United States or world wide) and let me know what percentage of said incidents are not related to Islamic extremism.  We both already know the answer but only one of us will acknowledge it.

18 hours ago, Big girl said:

Every time a middle easterner blows up something, you ASSUME they are a member of ISIS. It never occurred to you that this but could be; as well.

Whether a middle easterner is a member of ISIS or not is immaterial.  What you don't understand (and it boggles my feeble mind why you don't) is that Islam extremist are at war with America, not just ISIS.  Are there good Muslims?  Sure there are.  Problem with Islam/Muslims, there's so many that want us dead.  I go back to snakes as an analogy.  Many are harmless, and mostly beneficial to us since they eat rodents.  Also, many are deadly, and will kill us.  Unfortunately, with Muslims, there's no way to tell which are which, especially since our Govt just wants numbers, and doesn't take the time to try and assure if they're a good Muslim, or a bad Muslim.  You see a picture of a white man who is alleged to have intentions to blow up a building, and to you, that means Muslims are okay.  To me, it's an example of how crazy people are.  Heck, the way things are going, he may be a Muslim, and even a member of ISIS.  The Balkans are full of blonde haired, blue eyed Muslims.

On 9/25/2016 at 2:08 PM, stevenash said:

You don't have the foggiest idea of what I assume.  I have an idea, particularly since you think you have some unique/superior research capabilities.  Tally up all of the bombing/terror incidents ( you can choose whether you want it to be just the United States or world wide) and let me know what percentage of said incidents are not related to Islamic extremism.  We both already know the answer but only one of us will acknowledge it.

I have already done that. Only .0009 of Muslims are radical

On 9/26/2016 at 7:07 AM, REBgp said:

Whether a middle easterner is a member of ISIS or not is immaterial.  What you don't understand (and it boggles my feeble mind why you don't) is that Islam extremist are at war with America, not just ISIS.  Are there good Muslims?  Sure there are.  Problem with Islam/Muslims, there's so many that want us dead.  I go back to snakes as an analogy.  Many are harmless, and mostly beneficial to us since they eat rtypeodents.  Also, many are deadly, and will kill us.  Unfortunately, with Muslims, there's no way to tell which are which, especially since our Govt just wants numbers, and doesn't take the time to try and assure if they're a good Muslim, or a bad Muslim.  You see a picture of a white man who is alleged to have intentions to blow up a building, and to you, that means Muslims are okay.  To me, it's an example of how crazy people are.  Heck, the way things are going, he may be a Muslim, and even a member of ISIS.  The Balkans are full of blonde haired, blue eyed Muslims.

The kkk wants black people dead; as well as, the skin heads. It is what it is.

2 minutes ago, Big girl said:

The kik wants black people dead. It is what it is.

And apparently, the way Big O has stuck his head in the sand in regards to BLM and the police shootings, so does he!  Division in this country is the last thing the black community needs right now, yet here you are posting things like this.  We have to start acting and thinking like family...not like enemies.  Looks like BLM has finally started to see the light...how about you?

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 7:07 AM, REBgp said:

Whether a middle easterner is a member of ISIS or not is immaterial.  What you don't understand (and it boggles my feeble mind why you don't) is that Islam extremist are at war with America, not just ISIS.  Are there good Muslims?  Sure there are.  Problem with Islam/Muslims, there's so many that want us dead.  I go back to snakes as an analogy.  Many are harmless, and mostly beneficial to us since they eat rodents.  Also, many are deadly, and will kill us.  Unfortunately, with Muslims, there's no way to tell which are which, especially since our Govt just wants numbers, and doesn't take the time to try and assure if they're a good Muslim, or a bad Muslim.  You see a picture of a white man who is alleged to have intentions to blow up a building, and to you, that means Muslims are okay.  To me, it's an example of how crazy people are.  Heck, the way things are going, he may be a Muslim, and even a member of ISIS.  The Balkans are were full of blonde haired, blue eyed Muslims.

FIFY

2 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

thank you for correcting me professor.  REad the Quran and let me know what you think

Actually, I'm more like a 3rd grade English teacher, not a professor.  Does that make you feel better?

I've dived into the Quran, I was also raised on the New King James Version, and have studied some of the Dhammapada and many other sutras of the Buddhist faith.  Lots of similarities in all of them, don't you think?

1 minute ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

Actually, I'm more like a 3rd grade English teacher, not a professor.  Does that make you feel better?

I've dived into the Quran, I was also raised on the New King James Version, and have studied some of the Dhammapada and many other sutras of the Buddhist faith.  Lots of similarities in all of them, don't you think?

I didnt have a feeling either way. its understood what I meant.

Similarities......I have brown hair and dark skin....my neighbor has brown hair and darkskin....similar but totally different.

The Quran(muhammad) took parts of the BIBLE and added or took away what he wanted to fit himself to make himself a god.

1 minute ago, 5GallonBucket said:

I didnt have a feeling either way. its understood what I meant.

Similarities......I have brown hair and dark skin....my neighbor has brown hair and darkskin....similar but totally different.

The Quran(muhammad) took parts of the BIBLE and added or took away what he wanted to fit himself to make himself a god.

Ultimately, the goals of all religions are to control the masses.  It's a way to give people incentive to live right and be kind to their neighbors and enemies alike.  I don't really care who stole what from whom...I care about this country going to hell in a hand basket with both sides of the aisle flicking their boogers at one another.  JUST STOP THE HATE!!!

1 hour ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

FIFY

Ty, but I'm not sure why you changed "are" to "were"?  According to what I read, The Balkans is comprised of a peninsula and a cultural area, in SE Europe.  I assume it's still there, even though the name of the countries have changed.  But even at my age, I'm still eager to learn.  And I'll be the first to tell you, even though I was better in geography than most of my studies, the globes of today are to hades and gone from what I learned 55 years ago lol.

4 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Ty, but I'm not sure why you changed "are" to "were"?  According to what I read, The Balkans is comprised of a peninsula and a cultural area, in SE Europe.  I assume it's still there, even though the name of the countries have changed.  But even at my age, I'm still eager to learn.  And I'll be the first to tell you, even though I was better in geography than most of my studies, the globes of today are to hades and gone from what I learned 55 years ago lol.

I was just being sarcastic, the war took care of most Muslims in that region in the 90's.