Will there be anyone stop WO-S MUSTANGS High power OFFENSE and Defense

WOS36

I think all the chest thumpin and gum bumpin is completely unnecessary. Seems like we always have a mouthpiece or two come floppin out of the woodwork when the team gets rollin, giving other teams bulletin board material. I would prefer we let our boys do all the talkin on the field with their silver hats.

On 9/19/2016 at 7:53 AM, griff said:

Lol...yeah, I saw what you did over there, Chuck. Way to poke a hornet's nest...lol. The enthusiasm of a couple of WO-S followers doesn't even compare to that East Texas superiority complex they carry at smoaky. 

WOS36, listen...I'm a long time die hard WO-S fan, but all of this talk about shutting out every opponent is ridiculous and it has to stop. We WILL be scored on by more than one team. The competition will rise up in some of these games, especially in the playoffs. So, why not be happy about what really matters - WINNING the game and not shut outs. Put your passion into winning and not so much in "zero" style points.  

Look man I don't need to stop nothing I'm just speaking out in general I'm a ride and stop mustang fan

On 9/19/2016 at 0:30 AM, WOS36 said:

This is what I think mustangs will go all the way to state with no one score on them IM JUST SAYING they have an rep to protect

A fluke, a trick play from out in left field, an uncalled penalty or any number of possibilities could lead to a score against this team. Don't get so caught up in the scoreless run that you lose sight of the wins. I'm wishing good luck to you WOS. I don't care what the scores are and will be following you to the end.