Mayfield to Legacy

hsforlife89

5 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

The article say they won't it shoulder length...  Which is cool.  Y'all missing my point...  Obviously, his previous school....  Hmmmm..  well, never mind.....

I think I have.  If you can pm me with a clarification, I'd appreciate it.

15 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

The article say they won't it shoulder length...  Which is cool.  Y'all missing my point...  Obviously, his previous school....  Hmmmm..  well, never mind.....

"Legacy's standard contract includes a dress code clause, which meant Mayfield had to trim his distinctive dreadlocks above the shoulders "

Not sure it was the previous school that was asking him to cut his hair

3 hours ago, Go-rilla said:

Just out of curiosity is there not 1 player in the Golden Triangle that this reporter could of written a story about that wasn't thrown off team for discipline reasons????

How bout writing about some kid who is a positive impact in his community, or an A student, or hasn't had to transfer all over town. Those would all be nice to read.

Not hating on the kid, but this is not a story that needs publicity.

+1,000. I'm glad the young man is getting a second chance, but this is definitely a story that doesn't need to be on a public forum. Good luck to the young man and hope his offer from McNeese still stands. Everyone makes mistakes, and lots of times more than once. Time to move on and put this behind him 

• WOSgrad pinned, locked and unpinned this topic