Mayfield to Legacy

hsforlife89

Very True

5 minutes ago, PNG2720 said:

how did he feel shocked? Does he not remember what they did? I do hope legacy does put their foot down and doesn't let him pull the same stuff there. No one and I mean no one is above the rules!! 

Very true ,but i also belive coaches should be held accountable for there words/ statements....

7 minutes ago, MAYFIELD said:

Thanks everyone for wishes, there are two sides to every story. Many are trying to put my son name in things he didn't do. So I guess it's time to tell story from start to finish. I hope all parties are down because to tell story you have to mention names.

Let's hear it......

Remember this a kid that is being talked about by adults in our community. He already paid the ultimate price by not finishing with his friends. Mistakes are made by everyone. Unless you are perfect, you just need to be happy that his mistake didn't take away a sport he loves. His dad will defend him just like y'all would defend your kid. 

Congrats to Mayfield...  Or should I say the Mayfields.  I'm beyond exited for this young man.  He still gets to chase his dreams.  He made a mistake, most teenagers do.   It he accepted the strict terms and contract.  he'll hold it down and I hope Legacy makes major noise in the playoffs.  

44 minutes ago, Proud Dawg said:

There won't be a hearing because he transferred to a private school

"Legacy coach 

This is the hidden content, please
 said the transfer process went smoothly. Neumann signed Mayfield's Previous Athletic Participation Form (PAPF) the day it was brought to him by Mayfield's father, expediting the transfer process so Mayfield could make Legacy's enrollment deadline."

just going off what the article said,

2 hours ago, MAYFIELD said:

Thanks everyone for wishes, there are two sides to every story. Many are trying to put my son name in things he didn't do. So I guess it's time to tell story from start to finish. I hope all parties are down because to tell story you have to mention names.

You're not obligated to tell anybody anything if you don't feel the need. There's no freedom of information act on what happens with your child. I'm in the exact same situation as you right now except my son has a couple more years to rectify his decision making. Congrats on the fresh start though.

1 hour ago, Cougar14.2 said:

You're not obligated to tell anybody anything if you don't feel the need. There's no freedom of information act on what happens with your child.

I agree.  The facts are as they are and those facts are that Tavian Mayfield is no longer a Nederland Bulldog and is now a Legacy Christian Warrior.  As both schools are now in the midst of district play, anything other than those facts are completely irrelevant as to both the schools and Tavian.

• WOSgrad pinned, locked and unpinned this topic