carthage vs gilmer

yeahprobablynot

Listened to this game.If Gilmer had a better defense they would be hard to beat.Carthage had big leads and Gilmer scored two TD in less than a minute. They did this twice in the game.You have to score a lot of points if you are going to beat Gilmer.This game was not in doubt until about 4 minutes left.I look for them to make it to the big dance.The final was 55-37.

1 hour ago, GUNHO said:

Listened to this game.If Gilmer had a better defense they would be hard to beat.Carthage had big leads and Gilmer scored two TD in less than a minute. They did this twice in the game.You have to score a lot of points if you are going to beat Gilmer.This game was not in doubt until about 4 minutes left.I look for them to make it to the big dance.The final was 55-37.

Defense has to improve.......but I think we had 3 lost fumbles and 2 picks. Too many mistakes and we still scored 37. What I liked the most was we never quit. Sometimes when you get bad behind you find out a lot about your team. The character was there and I like to see that. See how the kids act when things don't go there way. We lost a game to a very good football team tonight, but we lost with integrity and we never quit. Chances are it is going to happen again next week. After that, I will take my chances with this group. They will be very battle tested.

3 minutes ago, losteraussie said:

Defense has to improve.......but I think we had 3 lost fumbles and 2 picks. Too many mistakes and we still scored 37. What I liked the most was we never quit. Sometimes when you get bad behind you find out a lot about your team. The character was there and I like to see that. See how the kids act when things don't go there way. We lost a game to a very good football team tonight, but we lost with integrity and we never quit. Chances are it is going to happen again next week. After that, I will take my chances with this group. They will be very battle tested.

Who yall got next week?