Splendora 33 Dayton 21/FINAL

WOSgrad

29 minutes ago, workbootz said:

I told somebody week one.....this is the guy they begged for.  Man I was lucky to make it out of that stadium alive.....lol

Dayton used to be able to draw up 40 in the dirt. Now they can't to do that and the softness looks like it's creeping back in. That 20+ year playoff streak is definitely on the line right now. 

50 minutes ago, Boomertool said:

I said it before and I will say it again, why do we keep bringing up the Junior Varsity game?  Please from here on out keep that crap on Dayton Broncos JV Facebook page.  Oh and by the way dem Wildcats are serving crow for dinner.  

Broncos JV is still undefeated

4 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Tell'em 94! the JV will still keep the playoff drive alive..LOL... Bronco's took one on the chin tonight and I'm shocked! Good for Splendora though coming into Bronco Stadium on homecoming and shocking the world! This is why we play football on the field and not on the boards!

The Broncos will take a licking and keep on ticking, we alright.

Hats off to Splendora & their loud supporting fans.They are a better team than we are right now.For now there are no weak opponents on the schedule & I'm serious.Big shot in the arm for the newcomer to the dist coming into bronco stadium w/tradition & getting your arse handed to you in front of a huge quiet homecoming crowd.

Is it me or does Dayton fans seem bi-polar? One minute Nations is bringing back Stewart football and on top of the world. Next minute, Nations doesn't prepare or adjust and the sky is falling. Stay away from the ledge Dayton fans, ya'll have plenty of district games to go, although it's getting cloudy on your forecast.