Beaumont West Brook 48 Sheldon C.E. King 9/FINAL

WOSgrad

12 minutes ago, Octfeb said:
13 minutes ago, Octfeb said:

Moving up to 6A and losing most of your starters, I hardly think Price is crying. 

Moving up to 6A and losing most of your starters, I hardly think Price is crying. 

Pretty sure he's not smiling though...LOL

2 minutes ago, 82 5A State Champs said:

Ok, so I've only seen one WB game. It was against Ozen, and Brook didn't impress me in the first half, at all. But, did play better in the second half. My question is, is West Brook better that we think, or are they just playing garbage teams? Surely, they won't score like this, against the Woodlands, or Lufkin?

Yall will score on Lufkin, but I doubt yall beat em. Go to Lufkin Panther TV, you can watch all their games. Their D is average IMO, based on past Lufkin defenses. If yall game was in BMT I'd pick yall to win that particular game. 

8 hours ago, 82 5A State Champs said:

Ok, so I've only seen one WB game. It was against Ozen, and Brook didn't impress me in the first half, at all. But, did play better in the second half. My question is, is West Brook better that we think, or are they just playing garbage teams? Surely, they won't score like this, against the Woodlands, or Lufkin?

West Brook should be 2-1...all I will say is 21-12 with 8:07 in the 3rd left...smh