Splendora Wildcats vs. Dayton Broncos

Bronco94

Going to be more interesting than most think, 99 out 3 weeks leaves us very light at end. Smash mouth football is what Splendora wants to do, hopefully guys step up on D so 60 doesn't have play much on D. In the past with our defense scheme have been very susceptible to power run game, things have changed personnel and scheme wise. Best case offense starts fast and FINISH drives w/TD that happens going be hard Splendora to catch up. 

5 minutes ago, PurpleRockyTop6 said:

Going to be more interesting than most think, 99 out 3 weeks leaves us very light at end. Smash mouth football is what Splendora wants to do, hopefully guys step up on D so 60 doesn't have play much on D. In the past with our defense scheme have been very susceptible to power run game, things have changed personnel and scheme wise. Best case offense starts fast and FINISH drives w/TD that happens going be hard Splendora to catch up. 

I hate Michael being out for any time especially his senior year. Really nice kid. Having said that Daytons 3techs in the past had to be fast. Dayton used to not worry about size at that position they wanted a kid that could come off the ball. The kid who will most likely hold down his spot can fly and I'm thinking he will do just fine. 

13 minutes ago, bronco pride said:

I hate Michael being out for any time especially his senior year. Really nice kid. Having said that Daytons 3techs in the past had to be fast. Dayton used to not worry about size at that position they wanted a kid that could come off the ball. The kid who will most likely hold down his spot can fly and I'm thinking he will do just fine. 

Splendora does have a pretty good running back. The East Montgomery County Observer had a spotlight article on him this week. You stop him and I believe you will stop the Wildcat Offense.

On September 7, 2016 at 3:15 PM, Daytonfan9210 said:

Every single year all Crosby talks about is how this team is the best defense or offense that they have ever had and every year we get told how Crosby is light years ahead of Dayton and that we are gonna get blown away but yet y'all have barely escaped with a win each time. But some how every year is the year that y'all are gonna put an old fashioned Broncos beat down on the Broncos but yet can't do it. I'm not impressed with Crosby at all y'all can talk the talk but can y'all walk the walk. I'm gonna say after this L Friday night a lot of Crosby posters are gonna be silenced. 

Wrong again.